E3 2017

Don’t worry Nintendo just announced the N2DS a while ago

It’s almost as cheap as the regular was

Truth be told, there are mods already out for the console versions, and one particularly fun one, the “Tornado” mod. Look it up, is gud.

But like Cronk stated, I’d much rather play the game on the go or just reliably in my living room as opposed to hunched over in front of a computer screen, which I do far too much already.

Besides, Nintendo IP is Nintendo IP, and they have the right to do whatever they want with it. If you don’t want to buy it Tesla, then don’t.

Nearly all of Nintendo’s big name characters and franchises are completely exclusive to Nintendo, and they’ve stayed rooted on the market regardless, because people want to just pick up a Nintendo title. They have their own unique feel to them, something that keeps specific games from getting old - ever. I can still go pick up Super Mario World or even Sunshine and it still feels readily compatible with today, not because it’s suddenly more advanced than what it was, but because it’s Nintendo.

Which is why I can’t wait for Nintendo’s presentation. Bethesda and other companies can do whatever they want, but everybody’s gotta get their Nintendo.

im so so so so mad at bethesda!

Would you mind telling us why? Making a comment like that without explaining further creates suspense.

1 Like

I actually don’t know much of the announcements this year but I’m hyped for Dragon ball FighterZ

what i can’t be mad for no specific reason? I’m mad because the games they announced and I’ve been waiting for like 3 months on edge where the ones i really really really didn’t want to be announced evil within 2 and wolfenstein 2. I wanted starfield so bad

Isn’t that kind of your fault for believing in a rumor with no credibility?

The lack of any Bethesda Softworks titles is disappointing but understandable given their development cycle of four years after each new release.

it was the fact that they have not had a proper rpg game in a long time other then fallout 4
and they have 6 story games now and only 2 rpg games i wanted a new rpg so bad because I’m done with fallout 4.

You must be new to Bethesda. Bethesda has several development teams that work on different projects. “Bethesda Softworks” is the team that works on TES and Fallout. Those titles always have four years in between each new release. Fallout 4 is two years old. You have two more to go. Can’t blame them for wanting to make a good game by taking their time.

I know that
I’ve been a fan of Bethesda for years i played oblivion when it first came out. there is Bethesda publishers and Bethesda Softworks. im pointing out the “Bethesdaland”
there are now 6 story games and only 2 rpg games.

Didn’t really get a chance to watch the Bethesda conference, but I did watch a bit of the beginning of the Microsoft conference and then left because Id seen all I wanted to see. Project Scorpio is now the Xbox One X (That’s not going to get confusing quickly ). They also announced a new Forza Motorsport, number 7 in the series, something I’m always excited for. It was also interesting that Porsche allowed Turn 10 (the developers of Forza) to unveil their new car at E3

2 Likes

XBONEX, rather than XBONES or XBONE

1 Like

Why would I get that when I already have the normal one.

Seems like a pointless buy TBH.

Same dude. I look forward to what they present every year now.

1 Like

Can’t say I’m looking forward to Ubisoft. Their games always have those ugly generic looking humans.

I understand why Nintendo does its exclusive games, doesnt mean I approve of it or like it. Exclusivity should burn in the pits of hell from where it came from.

Not to mention Nintendo games and consoles are virually impossible to find in my country, so the exclusivity thing makes me even more mad. Good luck even
trying to find previous gen Nintendo consoles and games, let alone the new stuff.

1 Like

Variety is good for the industry. Nintendo is too innovative and risk takey for me to even consider being okay with them going multi platform with their franchises. They seem to be the only ones willing to try new things, discover new untapped territories. I’d sooner see every game franchise come to a Nintendo platform than see them stop making hardware.

I love my PS4, but that’s because it has good games. I love my Switch because it has unique functionality that games benefit from.

1 Like

I don’t really like Nintendo, not my jam

2 Likes

I’ve never been a fan of watching hours and hours of advertisements for games and hardware that won’t be released until Christmas season.

2 Likes

Sooo… logically you go to a topic dedicated to the discussion of an event focused solely on advertisements for things that won’t come out until Christmas, as opposed to doing things that you actually do like? Seems a little backwards to me but, you do you.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed watching ubisofts presentation even though I normally really dislike their stuff.

3 Likes

My message promoted further discussion on the topic; I don’t think my reply was pointless.