EDIT: JTL's G3 LDD Megathread [LDD][CONCEPT][CHARACTER]

The moaka is a wonderful adaption, I was hoping someone would flesh out those sketches.

2 Likes

So, do I have permission to flesh out your other designs? We could be partners. :laughing:

I donā€™t see why not.

1 Like

That Muaka is hecking beautiful. The knees bending backwards is a little weird, though.

1 Like

Akamai is fat and clunky, I donā€™t really like the design.

The muaka is too small for me, Iā€™d want it to be at least twice as big, and tbh it looks more like a lizard to me.

1 Like

Those are both valid critiques. I do think that Akamai could be less chunky, but sadly, with the design I want it wouldnā€™t work.
And your critique for Muaka is actually kind of funny, because I was worried these things were too big.

No way, especially when it comes to the larger rahi like the muaka, making them larger not only makes them more threatening, it also allows for much nicer builds(that donā€™t look like lizards instead of cats :wink: )

Now remember, these are drafts, so if my designs were used, I think they could pretty easily be scaled up, so your problem would be solved. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: New! The Kane-Ra!

1 Like

Sorry, I summoned Matanui606. Your figure is great, this is why I used it like an example.

And now thereā€™s a Nui-Rama.

Something about the nui rama looks, wrong? Idk, it just looks kinda derpy and a little too blocky, it could just be the angle.

1 Like

I could see that. Thatā€™s valid.

And a NEW-I-Rama!