EGPA (Enhanced Global Protection Agency)

(OOC: Everybody who posted an intro in the last RP shall now post how the UN found their character. There will soon be Union)

There was a knock at the front door. I got up and looked out the window, seeing several men in black suits. “Who is it?” I asked. “Are you Nathan Williams?” One of them replied. “Yes, sir,” I responded. “We’re with the UN. We need your help,”
The UN? My help? People almost never even let me help with their homework and here’s the UN begging at my doorstep…

I opened the door to let the men in. “The UN is putting together a team of ‘enhanced individuals’, as they say in the movies, to counteract the extraterrestrial threat,” they informed me. “You need me to fight aliens, but you don’t even like the fact that I stop burglaries and muggings?”
“Mr. Williams we are willing to negotiate your freedom to do so without threat of negative police intervention if you help us,” That sounded like a plan to me. The only problem being that the government has never kept a promise to me. “Fine. But if this promise isn’t upheld, I’ll be forced to resist,” I said extending my hand to Shake, the agent doing the same.

1 Like

The UN entered Dave’s room, he tried to pull a gun on them but they quickly restrained him and dragged him off

As Project: Runa stares at his house, ready to leave, he hears someone behind him. “Hello. You here ‘cuz of the aliens?” He asks.

“Turn around, hands in the air.” He hears.

He sighs as he complies, chuckling under his mask. “I’ll take that as a yes?”

The two men now in front of him, one aiming a gun at him, confirm his assumption.

“Alright.” He says. “When do we start?”

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.