Ekek chronicler of bionicle 2015

Maybe he’s the guy that told the stories of the new bionicle

5 Likes

So a… G2 Chronicler guy… anything else?

1 Like

Trans neon green looks out of place, the Evo head looks like it was a last thought, as if you forgot the head so just picked up a random one and threw it on, because it doesn’t have any other yellow on the MOC and the lower arms are too scrawny in comparison to the bulky upper arms. That’s all I can say based on this photo quality

4 Likes

I can’t see it that well.

I mean, it looks better, but the picture quality makes it hard to tell. Keep getting better.

4 Likes

This Is actually Better
you have done a Backdrop
could we have a photo of the back to see how the cape is connected
and possibly a light since I cannot see the lower torso that well

It is a Good Moc
but the stick seems odd
Keep Getting Better

1 Like

Well design-wise, the MOC looks pretty good, but the trans green armour pieces and the yellow head look out of place

1 Like

u

Isn’t that the same picture?

The build is…alright. But the color scheme is very inconsistent. I don’t even know what parts made that staff.

Looks like the swords from Dragon Bolt. Yeah the picture’s kind of blurry.

1 Like

Alright I think I can see them now. But man, those parts are really warped.

1 Like

To be honest, I think if you replace the evo helmet with a stinger one and get rid of the trans yellow and I think this will look fine.

1 Like

Replace the trans green and the mask to fit his colors and this is probably my favorite of yours. The only thing to work on (minus picture quality) is names and basic info about them 1 or 2 nameless is fine but it seems like all your Mocs lack info. With info we could also understand design choices like a few of mine have skull masks on their shoulders as trophies.

1 Like