Ekimu & Makuta Minifigure Design (WIP) [Art]

UPDATE: After many days of studying, scratching designs and listening to let’s plays and spanish rhyming battles to calm my frustration… The Mask of Creation is complete! Watch the results at the top of this topic! I appreciate the little shoutouts and positivity in the forums, you’re by far the best!

By the way, here’s a little secret… I’m considering renaming this topic as “The Three Brothers Minifigure Design” :wink:

3 Likes

That mask, tho

3 Likes

I think the mask looks excellent and adds a lot of character to Ekimu, nicely done.

3 Likes

These are amazing looking, I find your version of Makuta to be much better than DarkMaestro’s version, that torso armor seem much fitting and give a look of control, than looking like a giant guard.

But with Ekimu, I think DarkMaestro’s is much better, but I think maybe combining both of your version together (the DM’s arm and mask, with your shoulder armor, torso and leg printing) could look great.

1 Like

The mask of creation looks a lot like a full vahi, like infringerinos close.

Personally I think the black and purple Makuta looks so much better than black and blue.

1 Like

Hey there! I apologize for my absense, but I hope to repay your patience in due time. I’ve seen your feedback, in order to push these designs even further; but after a moment of reflection (as well as the rule of updating forums), I might have to leave this topic closed… to restart!

Ekimu and Makuta will be updated, alongside my design of Karzahni, in this future topic titled “THE THREE BROTHERS Minifigure Design”. In the meantime, I leave you with this…

3 Likes