Ekimu, The Mask Maker (2.0/revamp)

Well, it has been a long time for not posting anything here, wait… Actually two months ago, yeah. But anyways, here is my revamp version of Ekimu, The Mask Maker!

Ekimu, The Mask Maker w/Sarcophagus mask

Ekimu, The Mask Maker w/Mask of Creation

More pics: Ekimu, The Mask Maker (2.0) | Flickr

Plus, Ekimu is my last revamp (Yeah I still have LoSS left) for this year. The Skull Villains are just unimpressive for me and doesn’t motivate for me to revamp them, sadly. But as always, criticisms are appreciated and bye for now!

28 Likes

He looks great, but so do all your MOCs, so that’s not saying much! I like how you kept him a little simpler than your Toa revamps. The hammer is sweet, and I love how you integrated a waist function. The Brutaka piece on the back flows really well, and I love how you used the spikes and Bohrok eyes to fill out the body. The PoI shield is also great, and I love how it can be stored on the back, though it’s too bad that the piece isn’t the exact same blue as the armor, but oh well…

Excellent work, as usual!

1 Like

this is the best revamp I’ve seen of him.

2 Likes

Probably one of my favorite Ekimu MOCs, particularly because he’s not oversized like a majority of other MOCs based on him, still retaining that David and Goliath feel I get from MM vs SG.

1 Like

It’s so good :sob:

2 Likes

Really Nice MOC! I think that’s probably my favorite revamp of him. He’s simple, but complex as well. He just blends the two together perfectly! :smile:

I can understand why you don’t like the skull villains. I did like your Kulta (2.0/Revamp)(WIP) you posted on Deviant Art, though. :wink:

1 Like

You did very good with the design of this MOC!

1 Like

Glad to see that he can look up and down Good job

1 Like

I think that the shoulders are too separated

Dat hammer dough…

1 Like

I can see what you mean. I’ll probably do a slight update for him if possible :smirk:

1 Like