Ekimu the Mask Maker - Both forms

I really like the Ekimu protector build more than the bigger one honestly.
Maybe that’s just because I don’t like Ekimu’s small form all that much, and I actually like this one, but who knows.
Great work as usual, and I can’t wait to see more mocs from you!

1 Like

Sir Fangar unto himself is a great set. I’m no Chima fan, but Sir Fangar is fun and has lots of good parts when you get bored of him. He even comes with an awesome tattered cape!

Also, these MOCs are good. Both feel like Mods to the sets, but both are an improvement. Great work!

2 Likes

I really like the Okotoan form, tho I have to say that the black upper legs look kinda weird.

The Toa form looks good. The hammer, as already said, looks weird; the rest of the build looks better than the actual set.

Still, I can’t stand the fact Ekimu will be a Toa-sized figure…

1 Like

How about titan?

1 Like

how about making a suit for Ekimu, like this:

7 Likes

I really like how you put the shield on his arm. Great design!
But I’m not too sure of the Chima chest piece. On the other hand, though, you are really limited in gold chestplate pieces. So, I guess it works.

1 Like

Why does your Toa sized Ekimu look way better than the boxed one? Oh, I know, its because it doesnt have a trans-light blue torso and mask all together.

2 Likes

I’m very happy with what you did to the chest of the Toa form. I love the gold with the blue gem at the center.

2 Likes

The Okotan form is OK, nothing special, but I really like the way the Toa form is built. It isn’t very unique but it looks like it could actualy be a LEGO set. I don’t like the torso, however, the monocolour and glowing orb just doesn’t look good IMO (although I can see how it would be hard to have your own printed version)

2 Likes

3 Likes

Both of these are truly and utterly awesome but when I see them I get a bit sad that the official versions aren’t this good.

@DarkHenrik YES that is what they should do. Although it would be one of the more expensive Bionicle sets ever.

@Wheatley HEY, no double posting

When am I double posting?

You can use the pencil button to edit your posts

It looks really good since the newer one is almost all trans blue also liked the hammer really good job

1 Like

Why aren’t you a Lego set designer?

3 Likes

Wow, I like this better then the actual set :P.

1 Like

Again, thanks everyone!

I’ve just never applied for the job! I’m not sure I have the qualifications anyway…

2 Likes

He is too good for his own good, the sets he would made would be way off the budget.

4 Likes

Looks good! The “Toa form” looks way better than the actual 2016 set, and the 2015 version looks more like Ekimu in the game released last year. 10/10

2 Likes