Amazing! I love them both!

@Neowulf
@RaptorTalon
Thanks!

[quote=“Neowulf, post:20, topic:12063”]
Does the hammer still fire lego studs?
[/quote]Nah.

1 Like

First of all great revamp keep up the goodwork @Ghosty :+1::wink:,on the other hand there are a few weak parts on your MOC’s that could be improved fairly easily in my opinion first of all Ekimu’s kneepads,I see that you have used the new 2015 armor add on piece with gold,yet I think you could have used a size 3 long transparent blue shell piece instead of the gold armor add on,secondly I would like to point out that Kulta’s legs might need a bit more work,yet these are all my nitpicks I should say, looking forward to more from you in the future.

1 Like

“Look, Patrick!” points at Skull Grinder "That guy has a friction joint IN a friction joint!*

2 Likes

@Chronicler1
@Chronicler
Yes!
i’ve got 2 Chroniclers in a row
and the first one has a 1

But anyway,Thanks!

1 Like

Ekimu looks way better but I didn’t realize that Kulta was different for a second.

1 Like

WOWZERS! These are cool!

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/3X/3/5/358c663a2ee4a7ce5ed31790492fbffe3e6959d7_1_334x499.JPG

Everyone using the double friction adder with the bony bones.

1 Like

Rlly no offence but i barely saw the revamp part to it easier for ekimu but almost impossible for skull grinder/kulta

1 Like

[quote=“BNKHawaii, post:28, topic:12063”]
i barely saw the revamp part to it
[/quote]Yeah,Kulta was already pretty cool so i mostly just filled in his awfully empty torso

2 Likes

And the way you did it made me wonder how smart I am…

it is so simple…why did I not figure that out before…

sobbing

2 Likes

Best Ekimu I’ve ever seen. 11/10

2 Likes

Tbh, I think Ekimu looks kinda feminine, especially in the lower legs, other than that, great job!

[quote=“TakanuvaMasterOfTime, post:31, topic:12063, full:true”]
Best Ekimu I’ve ever seen. 11/10
[/quote]Thank you! c:

[quote=“Emuex, post:32, topic:12063”]
other than that, great job!
[/quote]Thanks!

1 Like

Dude, this is AWESOME!!! I would love to see a how-to on that Ekimu, I looks so perfect :smiley:

1 Like

@Tidal_Toa thanks!
I’ll probably post one on the Howto topic later,if you want.

1 Like

That would be awesome!

1 Like

Probably later tonight. c:

1 Like