Ekorak vs. Hawkflight, the Fight of the Millenium

Chapter 1

@Ekorak walked across the barren desert, searching for the holy, cliche, and golden rahkshi head, which he was to use for his cliche light character in COTF. Alas, he thought,* as long as the fool @Hawkflight doesn’t attack me. I need the mask more than he, if he is to use it for a breastplate.*
A split nanosecond later, Hawkflight appeared, flanked by imprisoned Moderators/Defenders @Nyran and member @Risebell.
“Thou’st time is up, Ekorak.”, the bestial creature’s voice burned Ek’s ears,“Alas, 'tis time to surrender and return thou’st Rahkshi skull to me.”
“When I do so, I shall destroy myself and eradicate all memories of myself from the Boards!”, Ekorak exclaimed, trying to use the power of flagging/summoning.
“Alright then, 'tlooks like thou shall be murdered, as methinks 'tis a shame I’d not have imprison thou.” The creature, with his flipped mask, sent the orders out to kill Ek.
“Brothers, protect me!” was all Ekorak needed to summon @Political_Slime and @anon90160534 to duel against the others.
And the battle had just begun…

Chapter 2

As the beings came into creation, Ekorak pulled out his blade of eternal flame, and swung it across Hawk’s wing.
The creature screeched demonically as it burned through his body, then managed to summon water and fiercely claw Ek.
Suddenly, @Political_Slime brought his new political_blade down on the monstrosity as he emerged from his portal, newly reformed after his fight with @Leoxandar for some reason.
“Ekorak, what the hell are you doing!? You’ll get yourself killed by him!”
“Shut it, Slime” then seeing that Slime was hurt, he responded,“We still have to get @anon90160534 out of the reformation.”
Suddenly, the yellow being appeared, hands on his jukebox, listening to the ball-hurting song bananas, head cut in two on top of his head.

9 Likes

This is…so perfect!

Also, congratulations on being the first person to tag me in a new topic.

4 Likes

I’ve accomplished TWO things now!

1 Like

How the heck did this come about

This is terribad

My selfMOC would have no use for Rahkshi heads

And has no qualms with Nyran or Rise (except that he’d allow them to be blown up)

He’s not bestial, he merely has avian qualities

(Although I like the middle English)

Overall 2/10

Totally non-canon but interesting

3 Likes
  1. I meant a breastplate for another MoC
  2. Nyran and Rise were captured because you need 2 powerful characters
  3. I need your self-moc shown to see this, as you ARE a beast (merely an avian, but a murderous and intelligent avian)
    Overall, I thought this was a terrible piece of writing, but alas, I think all of my writing is bad.
    5/10
1 Like

Still remembering this.

But yeah, I dunno. I feel like the possibility of Hawkflight defeating both myself and Rise to be unlikely. I mean, I’m a moderator. I can alter reality. 8P

3 Likes

But not as much as an admin.

2 Likes

Oh wow! XD

Chapter 2

As the beings came into creation, Ekorak pulled out his blade of eternal flame, and swung it across Hawk’s wing.
The creature screeched demonically as it burned through his body, then managed to summon water and fiercely claw Ek.
Suddenly, @Political_Slime brought his new political_blade down on the monstrosity as he emerged from his portal, newly reformed after his fight with @Leoxandar for some reason.
“Ekorak, what the hell are you doing!? You’ll get yourself killed by him!”
“Shut it, Slime” then seeing that Slime was hurt, he responded,“We still have to get @anon90160534 out of the reformation.”
Suddenly, the yellow being appeared, hands on his jukebox, listening to the ball-hurting song bananas, head cut in two on top of his head.

4 Likes

Element’s lightning, not water. 3/10

2 Likes

I only said summoning.

1 Like

XP Gr8 m8.

1 Like

Alright, I give up on this topic. @Ekorak, @Hawkflight, make an ending.

1 Like

"And so, after bitter fighting, Ekorak and Hawkflight found out that it was all just a misunderstanding. They sat on a park bench discussing MOCs.

…and then they killed Misuh_Grammaticul for being the one who tricked them into fighting each other."

5 Likes

But then
Hawkflight made Zerkah the burning hero and Shaju the silent warrior, and Ek went ape again

additionally, @Ventum joined in to bash on Hawkflight

R.I.P.

You forget, Hawkflight made Saidon and Ek was pleased

but that was inbetween zerkah and shaju.
C:

What is this?
I don’t even… what?
I’ll give credit where it’s due, it’s pretty funny.

4 Likes

Yee, Vent.

This is alright, but not as good as my recent writing, of course.

And in the meantime:

*Mistah_Grammaticul, unless you want me to be known as “Miser Grammaticul”, which by all means isn’t a proper title.

1 Like

Of course you would be the one to do that

1 Like