Eliminator, Bane of the Toa Mangai

Bonjour tout le monde,

This is going to be my last post for a while that is, until the Tuyet contest :wink:. I wanted to go off with a bang, although a strange one, because this is a moc, but rather it is an appreciation post as I bought it and did not construct it.

That excerpt/art piece above him was an art piece I made a year ago - I needed some more paper to take up space in this shot since he is so tall, and I used this and thought the apocalyptic verse fit very well in the context of Eliminator.

The original builder is aacustoms2 on eBay. They make phenomenal dark hunter/rahi/original revamps for sale. The only thing I did add the Krana to the build since the builder did not include it, but either way, enjoy these pictures of this absolute unit.

Back view

Thank you so much for having me around and your feedback from my Mocs! I have to focus on my studies but will be back eventually! And as a matter of fact, here’s a little teaser for my next moc…

26 Likes

Very cool design.
Did you ever find out who built this?

1 Like

Had to dig a bit since eBay deletes purchase history with time, but I have updated my post. You can find more of their work at the link I posted!

1 Like

Can you show how to make

I’m not sure about how I feel about doing that since this isn’t my own creation.

Who did make it?

I bought the moc online, and wanted to showcase it. The original buyer is linked above in my post