Eljay, Master of Mangosteen

accurate depiction

1 Like

Wait a second Eljay hates Blue and Red pins because they remind them of himā€¦

#ELJAY HATES ELJAY!!!

3 Likes

This moc includes everything (well basicaly) Eljay likes!
Blue pins, exposed ball joints, exposed axelsā€¦ only lacks nuparu, red pins, and exposed pins! 9,9/10

2 Likes

Add some Blue pins to the feet.

Then it will be perfect.

4 Likes

If eljay hates eljayā€¦

Everyone hates Eljay!

Well except his momā€¦

3 Likes

Heā€™sā€¦scrawnier than I pictured.

Epic MOC 9001/10 would view again

@Artakha
What a strange mirror Iā€™ve found.

6 Likes

Lol, a tad off topic, but Iā€™m 99% sure Iā€™ve gone by the username Artakha or some variation of that longer than you.

Also, to make this slightly on topic, the MoC might benefit from the new gear box system. Itā€™d leave more ball joints exposed and add a nice clashing color scheme with the yellow.

1 Like

@Artakha
Just out of curiosity, how long have you been going by that name? Iā€™ve come onto these forums recently, but Iā€™ve been using this as my username on YouTube since the design for the Mask of Creation was revealed. I mean, I assume youā€™ve had it longer, but how long?

I would do that but LDD doesnā€™t have any gen 2 BIONICLE pieces yet. :frowning:

1 Like

Iā€™ve gone by Artakha or Artakhafan since November 2010 when I joined BS01 I believe. Before that Iā€™d never actually joined a Bionicle/Lego site

I used to use the name Bionicleking1242 for a long while, but over the years I felt that it sounded tooā€¦ego-maniacal. So I decided to switch.

1 Like

What is Mangosteen?

A type of fruit, pretty much

2 Likes

Huh. Didnā€™t expect that. Thanks!