Eljay vs. Jang's Reviews

Eljay getting “triggered” by blue pins is just a fun joke. As a community, however, most of us agree with him.

5 Likes

SILENCE!

Okay @Pohatuisawesome you are actually very wrong about Eljay Johnsen, the pros and cons are there in he’s reviews because of the facts of what the set had since it’s released, so other words you don’t had deal with the status quo of TTV. That also the reasoning of why the disclaims on he’s reviews are there.

I’ll give up because others are here, this stopped being about Jangbricks long ago

This is the second time you’ve been borderline disrespectful on this website. I’d really advise keeping an eye on that.

8 Likes

I thought it was necessasary here as i owe you an apology Eljay Johnsen because I am truly sorry if I annoyed you last night, I’ve just never minded blue pins and red axles, having had them growing up (I believed pins and axles were the same before and I thought black pins only came in lewa nuva), I like the recap reviews however it gets under my skin a little because red and blue pins never really bothered me, AT TE has a massive blue pin on the side and I display the set proudly, thank you for reading this

From Pohatuisawsome (Coolcar161)

Ps

1.[quote=“Pohatuisawesome, post:287, topic:384”]
uhhh eljay, Mr Johnsen or is it Johnson
2[quote=“Pohatuisawesome, post:296, topic:384, full:true”]
I’ll give up because others are here, this stopped being about Jangbricks long ago
[/quote]
3.[quote=“Pohatuisawesome, post:402, topic:442”]
Do not double post. - Eljay
[/quote]
4.[quote=“Pohatuisawesome, post:402, topic:442”]
And again, right after I said don’t double post, you double posted. Do so again and this will be escalated to a warning. - Eljay
[/quote]

1 Like

This topic is still going on? Here’s how I see it
Jangbricks; good at reviewing sets as a build / peice.
Eljay; good at reviewing sets as translations / character.
Others; depends. I don’t watch many others.

This topic is like comparing pr megazord reviews with one not referencing the series it’s from and the other heavily referencing the series.

So sort of like comparing a better review of the toy, and a better review of what the toy is supposed to be?

Yes. Bionicle fans generally don’t like kongu mahris design, non fans may think he looks cool.

Or in more broad terms; a figure might look terrible; but it looking terrible is dead on accurate to its story.

1 Like

As much as I like Jang’s reviews, my favorite reviews are by Eljay, because he separates the pros & cons into separate divisions, and doesn’t just bunch them all. together. And I mean it’s from TTV! It’s all bionicle! Ya can’t beat bionicle even with jack stone.btw, in my personal opinion, I don’t HATE red axles & blue pin-axles, like I can live with them, although I do agree that it breaks the color scheme, and make them look bad. So (quite obviously), I still prefer colored pin-axles and axles over the red and blue ones. Eljay may rant, but at least it’s true. also, eljay. what is mask would wear if the president declared all lewa masks ever evil? http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/original/4X/a/f/4/af4812f3e6d417cc2c7cdbca81ec66337cbdc82e.png
“lego doesn’t have any control over what colors they use”

Now THAT is just blasphemous.

Who in the right mind would say that lego couldn’t make lewa GREEN?!!!

@Ghid LOL get a spickit.

EDITED FOR MEGA FOUR WAY POSTING - Spiderus Prime

1 Like

eljay’s reviews are kind of mostly garbage and repetitive while jang is an actual professional

That’s kinda how I feel; eljay is kinda that “new kid reviewer” while jang Is more of an objective professional reviewer.

1 Like