Eljay's AMA

Patience is key. Don’t rush it, just realize that you’re a tank and that you need to be in the fight as much as possible.

Yup.

4 Likes

What’s your thoughts on bastion players?

2 Likes

BIONICLE, Exo-Force, Knights Kingdom, and even Adventurers used comics to great effect in telling their stories, but as of late, we’ve really seen a decline in comics for LEGO’s story-based lines. Do you think comics will (or should) come back as a medium for storytelling with LEGO?

1 Like

Hey @Eljay, what’s your favorite Beatle?

1 Like

They’re just like anyone else who plays. Bastion is very easy to counter, it’s just a matter of doing so and knowing when to and when not to play that character.

I doubt they will come back in any meaningful way. The focus is now switching to TV shows and movies, which is unfortunate. I really enjoyed comics.

I don’t really have one.

4 Likes

well then.

does this do Reinhardt justice?

1 Like

All of my friends keep asking me if they can have it - with nothing in return. Then I stare at them like they have two heads.

Sadly I recently lost his arm which had to be replaced by a droid one (upper right arm), which is a bit disappointing but it’s not too big of a deal.

EDIT: At least I didn’t lose the entire figure…

2 Likes

Have you done any farm work aside from irrigation?

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty reasonable response.

Come to think of it, what even is irrigation? Also, follow up question, do you wear your mask while you do it?

Certainly!

Took care of cows, chickens and other birds several times.

1. Watering plants.
  2. Heck no, it’d get ruined with how often I got soaked.
6 Likes

[quote=“Eljay, post:2898, topic:5385”]
You know what? If you guys do that again next year, then I’m gonna do it and we’re gonna get that on video.

Brendan actually got it on video and sent it to me. I can get it to you if you want.

Do you have any outrageous plans for April 1st this year? You don’t need to say what they are, just if you have them. Also, how often do you wear your mask in public?

Can you say something inspirational?

Also, why did you watch Animal Planet? National Geographic is where the cool kids hang.

1 Like

Oh snap. I’m tempted, I just dunno if we’d be able to fit it in a video. I’ll need to ask the others.

1. If there have been any plans, I haven’t been involved in them.
  2. Not very often at all.
  1. Sure… Another time.
  2. Because animals fascinated me. I loved reptiles and was a big fan of Steve Irwin. Whenever I had the chance, I would be volunteering at a local pet store.
4 Likes

Yeah, just DM me if you ever want it.

Eljay how do you feel about this moc? General Grievous MOC

1 Like

$10 says it involves him being physically injured.

4 Likes

@Eljay did see any Chicken Ninjas?

When can we expect the Recent Review for Agil?

1 Like

Actually, very impressive.

Early 2017.

2 Likes