Eljay's AMA

Have you seen or heard of Splitgate: Arena Warfare? A lot of people have called it “Halo with portals,” and that’s honestly not too far off. Figured you’d find that kind of thing interesting.

2 Likes

In your last episode of the Eljay Johnsen Show, you mentioned that a guest is coming after I asked the Racers Question. Who was that guest you were talking about? And is he coming at the next episode of the show?

1 Like

I don’t know if it has been asked before, but I couldn’t find the question anywhere:

Would you ever want to review these?

(Sorry I don’t have Kongu)

They aren’t really constraction sets, but they are buildabel, have functions and the Lego logo is on the pieces.
There also is some kind of game for them you can play, so I think they are interesting

8 Likes

Hey Eljay just curious could you do a top ten of parts bags for Bionicle sets

There’s not really a reason that Eljay should review those. They offer so little in terms of reviewable content that he’d maybe get a one minute video out of a complete collection. He’d get more time, enjoyment, and interest out of reviewing the McDonald’s Bionicle toys.

3 Likes

Why do you deny that the Bionicle clock deserves a review?

4 Likes

I’d recommend Kini.

Haven’t even heard of it, but it does sound interesting!

I’m unsure if I will be able to have him on at this point. I have a standing blacklist for anyone who is a member of the Solekians, of which his membership is uncertain.

Meso keeps jokingly pestering me about these, but probably not. Not much to add and they’re glorified Kanoka Disk launchers.

Cause it’s just a clock with some parts and I have nothing interesting to say about it. I won’t say never, but it isn’t a set (it’s gear) and it isn’t something I have a vested interest in. If I end up acquiring one, maybe I’ll do a Random Review of it.

4 Likes

What do you mean? What are “Solekians”?

1 Like

A group of people who decided to act like garbage. Do not associate with them.

6 Likes

What is your favourite Canister Makuta set?

1 Like

How old were you when you entered Bionicle?

1 Like

By the way Eljay, on the Eljay Johnsen show, You completely butchered the name It’s pronounced. sIR-Low-John.

Why didn’t anyone answer my question on danganronpa?

Either Antroz or Krika.

Old enough.

The others aren’t often active on the TTVMB, unfortunately… and I forgot most of the Dangan stuff as we recorded the games months ago. =P

Alright, fair enough. At least this was answered.

Lemme pester them about your question right now, while it’s on my mind. We’re about to convene in a moment and I may be able to corral one of 'em.

That would make my day.

What are your full thoughts on Hidden Side and it’s app game? (If you have played it).

Are you particularly fond of any old LEGO flash games (besides Bionicle ones)?

Your opinions about what was revealed for Phase 4 and 5?

Is this AMA still active?