Eljay's AMA

Lucky. Windows 10 doesn’t work with Toshiba products, especially when mine’s right side is coming apart.

Opinion of Cortana?

Drat, I missed the live stream.

I was there the whole time…

Yey me.

1 Like

Have you seen the Wonder Woman Trailer? LEGO Batman Movie Trailer? Suicide Squad Soundtrack Remix Trailer?

No opinion.

Okay character, never using the digital assistant.

1. Yes, quite enjoyed it.
  2. Yes, loved it.
  3. Yes, excited to see it.
2 Likes

Since you’ve seen all those, what about the Justice League Footage? If not, don’t bother. It’s 2 conversations and a couple jokes from Batman. That’s about it.

Not that I don’t agree with every single word you said in your new Makuta video, but didn’t this argument come up during the last couple building contests?

And did you really make a 17-minute video because he called you out? :thumbsup: That’s awesome. You have my respect. I hope this guy doesn’t find you at Brickfair

1 Like

Could you give me your thoughts on the Lego Batman Movie trailer?

1 Like

May I just say you made some great points in your video, and here’s another one for you to use, "the amount of parts is irrelevant, I could put all my parts on a model, then slap a MoCo on and say ‘It’s Makuta’ but that wouldn’t mean I win, it’s about what you do with the parts you have

4 Likes

Should I feel bad that I spam disliked all of the salty comments in your video’s comments section?
Not that I do that sort of thing frequently at all nope not me…

2 Likes

12 Likes

“You may have new masks, new armor, new equipment, but its not what you’ve got but what you do with it that makes you a MOCer”

6 Likes

What do you think when you see this image:

1 Like
  1. I enjoyed it.
  2. An argument like it has come up before.

I loved it, was really good.

Yes.

I think of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

And my personal excitement for BrickFair.

9 Likes

What has been your favorite question?

1 Like

What would you do if you won the makuta contest?

Also, what has been your favourite set in generation 2?

Thanks

How do you feel about the end of Bionicle?

if someone offered the art book to you for cheap, (cheap = >100$), would you take it?

How did you like the end of JTO? How do you feel about the end of BIONICLE as a whole?

If you get halo wars 2 will it be on pc or console?

Will the next podcast be a funeral service for G2?

If you guys are doing a TTV Talks Suicide Squad, will it be a livestream from VA?

What state do you want to visit the most?