Eljay's AMA

Livestream is live!

Really fun live stream helped me since i got infuriated earlier

A raiding we will go,a raiding we well go…

Do you make little comments when building off-camera, or was that just for the video?

~W12~

1 Like

What’s your favorite MOC that you have made?

Will you be reviewing the Shadow Spawn combiner? Dorek posted step by step instructions for it over on BZPower. In case you’re wondering, the Shadow Spawn are those Umarak clones which Umarak, the Hunter summoned while battling the toa in Episode 2 of JtO. The combiner is built out of Umarak the Hunter and Onua Uniter of Earth.

Just for the video, really.

My self-MOC.

Unlikely, honestly. I actually really hate making Recent Reviews (of which that’d have to be), so chances are if I do review it, it’ll be after the Recaps are over.

Also, good news everyone - the island is almost complete. Expect a Minecraft Game Night announcement in the near future.

9 Likes

Have you ever posted your Self moc, and if so, where?

I think I did, but I upgraded it. The MOC is in a state of disassembly right now, so were I do rebuild it I’d make it better, but here is how it last looked:

http://i.imgur.com/fJKN32A.jpg

11 Likes

why do you hate making recent reviews?

Aside from the editing process being more complicated, they aren’t fun to make for me because they’re an obligation. I have to make them and get them out soon. With the Recaps, those sets are old. No one is waiting around to see a review of any of them and I enjoy making them. They’re fun because I want to make Recaps. That’s not the case with Recents, and they’ve just become a chore. Additionally, thanks to a borked immune system, my perfect track record got shot in the foot early, so I don’t have any real desire to make them on-schedule whenever one exists. With the Recaps, I have yet to miss a Tuesday. And I’m keeping it that way.

4 Likes

that makes sense

What are the shoulder pads on your Self-Moc from?

Im actually super hyped for that. Cant wait

Edit: what would the game night be hosted on discord? Skype? And whats the ball park for times?

1 Like

44027 BREEZ Flea Machine

It would be on Discord, and we do not have a time set up at this point.

3 Likes

What do you think about kanohi Olmak?

No strong thoughts one way or the other.

Also, next livestream will be this Tuesday. I’m thinking around 8:00 PM EST.

1 Like

I’ll get my “1v1 me scrub” ready

2 Likes

Read this.

How good at Halo would you say you are?

Also have you played SimCity?

Edit: Do you play any instruments?