Empire of Insects (signups)

@MaxinePrimal and @TheMOCingbird as requested, here are my renditions of Goliath and Lillith

Goliath (the Blob on the side of his head is his breath steaming up the air)

Lillith

7 Likes

Beautiful work as always

1 Like

You do some pretty good stuff too Man!

2 Likes

Awesome work.

Have you ever considered being a professional artist?

Gonna try another character in a similar vein to Sopter
Name:
ambassador Consir
Species:
armata Meyer

(Credit to Emily Damstra)
Capabilities:
Consir has an incredibly thick plating Hyde thatā€™s incredibly difficult to pierce, from the front. Attacks from behind on the other hand can get between the plates, however its difficult. His entire underside however is unarmored, as such when pulling his upper body up to better communicate, and Express his size heā€™ll fold the legs not in use over the exposed skin. Consir is incredibly fast for his size, having two articulated mandibles he uses a surrogate hands. However despite his defensive advantage he has little in the department of offensive capabilities.
Appearance:
Consir is over a foot long and looks similar to a millipede, his entire body hugs close to the ground roughly two inches tall, but when heā€™s communicating heā€™ll lift the front half of his body demonstrating his size, but slowing himself in the process.
Bio:
An ancient being coming from a far away land not much is known about Consirā€™s early life, however he and Sopter show disdain for each other on an unmatched level, because of this and his size he was made a representative for the king. This position kept him close in case Sopter was to go awry, but not close enough to cause day to day trouble with his rival. Along with that he is quite intimidating allowing for an edge in negotiations yet due to his foreign nature letā€™s him seem neutral to those that didnā€™t know better.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a bigg boi.

1 Like

Yes, although I prefer drawing as a hobby. Turning it into and occupation could ultimately lead to me hating to draw, and iā€™d probably stop altogether. Additionally, artists (from my personal knowledge) arenā€™t paid particularly well, and demand for work can sometimes be infrequent (which is less than optimal if youā€™ve got bills and other expenses to pay).

2 Likes

These are awesome!

ā€¦but I didnā€™t request anyone.
yet
That was MOCingbird.

1 Like

Apologies I have rectified my error. However, are there any of your characters you would like me to draw? Leo perhaps?

1 Like

(Well Ivbeen interested in seeing Scalthus and The Blood Queenā€¦)

1 Like

Ooh, go ahead.

Leo sounds good for now. I can wait for the other two.
Though if you ever do those two(you can keep them low priority, I donā€™t mind waiting on them), I like to imagine them fighting back to back, Felicia with her blade ahead and Eleanor with her shield up.
In case you wanted a pose for them.

1 Like

I just had an idea for a character

What?

Tapeworm.

Also I found a wasp you might like

Okay, lay it on me.

Velvet ant. A solitary living wasp with a nasty bite, the females are wingless and all velvet ants (also called panda bear ants) are fuzzy

I had the idea for a velvet ant, but I never really worked on a character idea.

Okay, Iā€™ll take it into consideration.

(Do you think @Ghid would accept a Hookworm character?)

Well tapeworms can vary in size so that shouldnā€™t be a problem and they donā€™t use zombification nor can they survive being sliced and diced

1 Like

He looks great, thanks.

oi if your workload aint filled yet could you do cheviot i think thatā€™d be nice

1 Like