Empire of Insects (signups)

No fish (besides crustaceans, and even that has a lot of limitations) are allowed.

Silverfish are a bug

1 Like

Oh.

Aquatic I would assume?

This makes me not want to approve Anton even more, because I have a feeling he isn’t going to be played properly. Maybe some day in the future, but definitely not now. And I’ll be watching The Blood Queen and Scalthus closely.

Anton in Not Approved. Try a different insect, maybe? Something that doesn’t need overpowered ridiculousness to prevent from being crushed in two hits by anything bigger than him.

1 Like

This

4 Likes

No actually they eat paper

1 Like

Oh I’ve seen that before!

My parents have a ton in their room

As uh

Pets?

Or

No not as pets

Fun fact. Not all vespids are eusocial

1 Like

Just to clarify, did you say earlier that mantises were or weren’t allowed?

And another thing:
Do humans exist in this world? I had an idea for a character whose backstory had Human involvement. But the humans themselves wouldn’t be included in the actual RP.

This is also not your universe, so your ideas, characters, and concepts won’t translate easily, if at all.

1 Like

Hence the reworking.

The topic’s up. You can find the link in Rules and Signups.[quote=“Mctoran, post:118, topic:49830”]
Just to clarify, did you say earlier that mantises were or weren’t allowed?
[/quote]

Not currently. Once the Emperor actually has character posts up then yes, and specific rules will be given in the Mantis description in Races.[quote=“Mctoran, post:118, topic:49830”]
Do humans exist in this world?
[/quote]

For the sake of convenience I’m going to say no, but it’s possible they’ll be introduced later on.

1 Like

Ok, here goes.

Name:
Inspector Lilth
Species:
Tineola bisselliella (common moth)
Capabilities:
Being a moth, Lilth can fly well, but prefers to stay on the ground. Also being a moth, he is highly intelligent compared to other bugs. He also has a rather high status in the capitol, meaning he would be able to access certain areas more easily than others. He can use a sword well enough to buy him some time to get out of a bad situation, but he is by no means a warrior.
Appearance/Equipment:
I should have a drawing soon, but for now I’ll just describe him. His overall body/wing color is whiteish-yellow, and the color of the tufts of fur on his body are goldfish-yellow. He wares a dark crimson scarf around his neck and a magnifying glass monocle that he takes on and off, He has a small note book and pen witch he always carries around with him and has a very lightweight short sword at his side. Lastly, he carries around a custom badge witch shows he’s not just some random guy when he questions people, ect…
Bio/Personality:
Instead of a sword for hire, Lilth considers himself a mind for hire. He grew up in a rather well of home in the upper levels of the capitol, and as such is respected by most. Even for a moth Lilth is smart, and has a great eye for detail. Due to this trait, he took up a job as a detective, and was willing to work for just about anyone. He occasionally would be hired by the empire itself to track down a criminal, or solve a crime, but he also is willing to work for a common bug if they offer him the right price. Lilth has always had a strict sense of justice, and sees things in a very black and white manner, with can often come across prideful and cold. He also has the bad habit of sticking his nose were it doesn’t belong. The death of the Emperor was extremely intriguing to him, and Lilth has taken it upon himself to get to the bottom of what happened.

By the way, when will the OOC chat be created?

Read the description and rules for the RPG Discussion category.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:122, topic:49830”]
He grew up in a rather well of home in the upper levels of the capitol,
[/quote]

So he’s not a foreign moth? That’s… Interesting.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:122, topic:49830”]
The death of the Emperor was extremely intriguing to him, and Lilth has taken it upon himself to get to the bottom of what happened.
[/quote]

This could get interesting real fast.[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:125, topic:49830, full:true”]
Wait, are OOC pms not allowed anymore?
[/quote]

No, they are, but they lead to trouble on the mod’s part as administrative moderation is basically nonexistent unless it gets beyond heated, and seeing as that’s happened twice already with a generally incorrect outcome, I don’t want to encourage it to happen again.

I’ll need a good reason. Also,[quote=“TheMOCingbird, post:122, topic:49830”]
Inspector Lilth
[/quote]

Approved. Hop in any time.

2 Likes

Wait, are OOC pms not allowed anymore?

So this is the “OOC chat” then?