Empire of Insects

Capry made two steps backwards, looking at the group talking to the guard. He prefered to let them talk things out first, before it would be his turn.

“Bravo.” The Holos almost sheathed his blade to clap sarcastically. “Maybe you could start your own detective agency, or follow that Moth fellow around until he has you arrested.”[quote=“Runa, post:200, topic:49864”]
“It does not matter if I can, what matters is that I must.” She tells him, looking him dead in the eye. “Someone killed the emperor. That is something that can not be forgiven, and something that they must be killed for. I have made it my purpose to avenge the late emperor and make sure the same fate does not befall his son, after so long of having no purpose, no one to protect. It is something I need to do.”
[/quote]

The second Holos glared sideways at her. It seemed genuine enough…

“Lie to me, worm, and the Holos will have your head.” He said, unfazed by her display. Stepping aside, he swung his arm inside the city. “Proceed, and those who follow with you. If you truly wish to help speak to Emperor Yuburu and wail him your plea, but do not tread on the good will of this city; We are the Holos.”

Eleanor was about to object to being called a worm, but Felicia just grabbed her by her scarf and dragged her through. “Come on.” She said coldly, a slightly confused Leo following just behind.

2 Likes