Entropy - V1(?)

Those legs look awkward. 0/10 wouldn’t eat again.

._.

why would you be eating it anyway

(also, how are they awkward?)

While I don’t agree with all the people saying he’s a fish, I must say, Entropy is quite un-intimidating for a creature named after the end-all force that will eventually destroy the universe.

My only actual problem with it is the very sporadic use of yellow. Other than that, the legs are glorious as usual.

You’re right

and I could explain everything

but it would be major spoilers for the story

all I will say is that Wraith (his species) names are usually a “forecast” or “prophecy” of the person’s life.

The concept is the the yellow stuff is “power nodes” for his armor, as without his armor being powered, he is crippled.

1 Like

He looks good! and he is adorable…and I disagree with Pot8o…what do you mean about this being your SM?

Thanks! (he is quite derpy and kinda cute…O_o)

Basically I’m actively writing a story, basing characters off of real life people, concepts, situations, and problems.

Entropy represents me. While I have taken the story away from being based off of the MOCs, I can’t deny Entropy’s MOC-made origins, therefore I now consider him a Self-MOC.

Don’t worry, though. Ek is still just fine :wink:

3 Likes

@Ekorak …you are like me… you have like fifty SMs,

just Entropy and Ek

I disowned Rai to make the character more interesting

3 Likes

Poor guy…I have done that as well…but I normally kill them off while I am at it…

and @Ekorak …you have torso’ed…

1 Like

shamefur dispray

dishonor famiry

6 Likes

What do I do when Im bored (you are welcome, altho this is not drawing of moc)

^w^

4 Likes