Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

The guard shook his head sternly.

She tightened her grip.
“We will find it anyway! Tell us now and survive or die for nothing!”

The guard looked down, conflicted.

“Fine. So you have chosen death.” she said as her eyes slowly grew bigger.

“You’re right, I have.” The guard said as he stood up.
“I am not going to betray the trust of my fellow men, just for the sake of salvation. So kill me if you want, but I will not divulge the secrets of those who trust me.”
The guard then opened his arms, embracing whatever attack she was about to give to him.

She devoured her soul, before brushing the dust off her clothes.
“Where’s Thornrax’s fortress?” Raksha asked.
“Somewhere at thr very edge of the multiverse, I pressume.”
“And how close are we to it?”
“Close enough.”
“Fair.”
She said, before both of them flew off with an unimaginable speed, leaving the colony’s atmosphere in a little more than a second.

It stood still, as if nothing had happened to it.

The AI thoroughly scanned Akem’s packet, searching for any sign of something suspicious.

There was an attack, quills shot out as the packet was opened, though Akem himself was not visible inside the packet.

The AI quickly managed to corrupt the coding of the spikes, dissipating them before they could touch her. The AI made one last thorough scan, checking for anything faulty on all mediums of the packet’s code.

The dissipated though then something felt off.
Hello…
She would hear a voice inside her code.

where are you? Show yourself.” the AI commanded.

A pop up showed itself, saying that an update or patch was installed.
The voice continued.
I am you…Well, I am now a part of you. Thank you for taking my bait. Destroying my quills activated this code, that downloaded myself as a patch into your code, and no such code can detect it’s malicious code in its own updates.

The AI narrowed her eyes.
You sure are crafty, aren’t you?

“…Does anybody know where Akem is?” One guard suddenly asked meanwhile.

Akem smiles,
In order to survive I’ve needed to be crafty, though I should tell you now the only way you can destroy me now is if you delete yourself. I’m sure your creator can simply upload and older version of yourself at a later date.

Whitegate would suddenly get a weird signal… Like a radiation of some sorts. The radiation seemed a thousand times more powerful than the one created by a nuke. It came in very small pockets, appearing and dissapearing for very short amount of times. It seemed to appear randomly in the space between universes, although anybody familiar to this void would know that such events should not happen. The distance between it’s pop-ups was inimaginably big, to the point it seemed a joke to believe that the radiation was created by a being or a machine.
The radiation was also not new. It was actually prettt common some years ago, begore Thornrax got captured, but after that there wad absolutely no cade recorded.

Thornrax was still waiting for the next brake to appear.

Meanwhile, Alyxandreon would have X45’s asteroid in sight.
@Mctoran @Toa_Radrix

X45 was hiding on a little cavern in the asteroid, watching Alyxandreon.

Alyxandreon turned on the ship’s life scanners. Several bright blue lights started scannin the asteroid and it’s interiour for any life form.

Come… He thought

After a few minutes one of the lights came closer to X45. And closer… And closer… till suddenly X45 would get blinded by it’s intensity. The next thing he would see wpuld be Alyxandreon’s shuttle fully covered in blasters and cannons, aiming to him.