Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Anfter lomg exposure to the faster than light speed, Gamemaster would fell unvounscious.
He would wake up in a darkroom.
@Mctoran

OOC: Autohit.

OOC: It isn’t. It’s the logical outcome.

OOC: but you can’t assume or dictate what does and doesn’t affect a character, either OOC or IC. That counts as an autohit.

OOC: Wait, so you telling me that Gamemaster, a regular human, would not fell unvounscious?

OOC: We don’t know how ftl works in this rp

OOC: Wouldn’t that decapitate him?

OOC: Either way the GM(@Mctoran) says otherwise and if I’m not mistaken the GMs word goes.

IC: Tarkur walked through the room where the cells were at looking for the Gamemaster the two had unfinished buisness.

OOC: I’m not saying he wouldn’t, but you still shouldn’t assume these things because it would save you a lot of trouble.
You shouldn’t dictate the outcomes of a character that doesnt belong to you, especially if they are owned by the GM who decides the ultimate outcome of an RP.
If you want to continue this discussion, I suggest we do so in the OOC PM.

1 Like

"Well, if you were looking at all this data and focus on just the id, we then see three or four times that the same id appears. I’m unclear on whether there is a fourth, it seems to jitter and thus I’m calling the fourth inclusive.

Anyways that is beside the point. This id appeared in U-MMLIX-b a conclusive 3 times. The first time was roughly at the beginning of humanity. The id was named “Enki” at this time and some of what is known of what happened there could be found in the human’s own mythology, through my studies I can confirm that this id named “Enki” is who we know as Inopinatum Tenebrarius or as its commonly called, “Unexpected”.

The second visit was more recent, around U-MMLIX-b’s year 2042 AD, in which he met a scientist. The information of who and what was talked about is unknown, though through circumstantial evidence, I believe it is the human, Xano Miro…though that’s purely of the basis that he is a known user of Ignotium Energy and seemingly discovered sooner than any human should have.

His last visit and proposed fourth visit are so close they appear to happen in the same year. Though I doubt the fourth really happened, on his third visit…there’s not too much data of what happened here.

If we look at another id, we see that an id known as Symphony or Siansa participated in an event, though functionally did nothing but watch. It was a while ago and it appears to be related to the prisoner known as Gamemaster.

There’s a lot more information I need to sift through, but if I find anything conclusive I’ll let you know."

1 Like

The Empress continued walk, crossing her arms across her chest.

What a nasty girl Glar thought
He held her by the back, pushing her to the new cell

@Toa_Vladin
“Give you a way out of here?! I am trying to get out of here myself!”

Michael nodded.
“Thanks. Please let me know when or if you find anything important.” He said to Watcher.

@L.O.S.S-KAL
Raphael himself was getting heated.
“You were my brother, Ayet! We treated each-other like brothers, and we went through a lot together. But you ruined it! You betrayed me and shattered that brotherhood!” He shouted.
“I trusted and cared for you, and you spat in my face…” he said, his voice becoming lower.

@Tarkur
Tarkur would find that The Gamemaster had mysteriously disappeared from his cell.

1 Like

@Mctoran

Feeling uneasy about it he quickly began searching for a guard to consult about his problem.

A guard turned to Tarkur.
“Yeah? What’s the problem?” He asked.

1 Like

“Where’s the Gamemaster?!” He answered with a bit of frustration in his voice.

“He was…released…”

“No, I think all of this is rather important. The same id has gone here three times, that is extremely rare, most id would only visit a universe once and move on…this id decided to come back a few more times…not only that but an id that I’m sure you would consider an ally, Truth, was here at least twice…”

Michael nodded, dots starting to connect in his head.
“Oh yes, I wonder where Truth is now anyways…” he mumbled to hinself.

Watcher asks while looking over the data,
“Would you like me to look over the data we have on him? I believe I can find where he went most recently.”