Escape from Whitegate(RP topic)

Michael would be long gone by now, having left to capture The Shadow King.

The AI smiled as she finished her work.
“And…done.”

@Toa_Radrix
@Traykar
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Jcton

Suddenly, every light in the prison was extinguished, and all of the prisoners cells opened. The collars around their necks deactivated and fell to the ground, and the prisoners’ powers would return.
Swordbreaker, Nimrack, Empress, Anticrast, X45 and Ayet would all be freed.
Plague Knight grinned as he rose up and exited the cell. Savager roared in triumph as he tore the chains from his body.
“THEY CAN CONTAIN ME NO LONGER!”
All of the prisoners shouted in excitement as they leapt out of their cells.

Suddenly, a mysterious fog rolled into the prison. A silhouetted figure approached all the prisoners, the distinct clicking of his cane reverberating off the walls.
“Need any assistance? I can take you to your weapons.” The Gamemaster asked the prisoners slyly, grinning.

@Tarkur
“What’s happening?” Zaktra asked Tarkur in fear.

The Empress laid down upon her bunk, and stared at the ceiling.

Nimrack laughed, as he could use his shadow powers again. He noticed the Gamemaster “My staff shall in my hands again. Tell me the way”

Anticrast shoted, being heard from all over the room “FREEDOM!!I AM FREE!!!”

The Gamemaster turned to Empress.
“What’s the matter Wolfie? I thought you wanted out of here.”

Metal groans, plastic melts and glass shatters as the figure tears themselves out.

Glowing with them unplugged the prisons power dropped by 50%

The android ignored him and moved to exit the cell.

1 Like

Watcher swears under his breath and goes to send Michael the information via coded message. He didn’t trust anything anymore

Swordbreaker touched his bed, with it swiftly becoming ash. He was free… it was time to keep his word.

Akem finished copying he files and called the AI,
“Yo, I need you to move your data into this file. Yes, including your current code and memories. I’ll delete your past versions after you are done.”

1 Like

“Not sure… but keep your guards up.” He said.

The AI nodded, transferring all of her data into Akem’s file.

@Toa_Radrix
@Jcton
The group of prisoners headed down the hallway.
“Where is the evidence locker?” Asked Plague Knight.
“Just over there.” Said the Gamemaster.

The vault was being guarded by two guards.
“Would anyone care to volunteer?” Asked The Gamemaster, motioning to the guards.

Thoughts rushed clearly into the head of Ayet

“Ascendascendascend”

Akem then deleted the past versions, so the only version of this AI was the one in the prepared file. Akem jumped out of of an access panel, the folder hidden in the being. He speaks to the AI,
I think I have a name for you. I’m going to call you Angelica, after your old owners.

Swordbreaker walks towards the guards, showing a malicious grin under his shadowy form. He was going to kill them and break the vault to ash.

Watcher goes around gathering any guards he can. He sends another message to Michael, praying this one reaches him.

1 Like

“I think that is a lovely name.” Replied Angelica.

Meanwhile, as Michael and the other Archangels travelled along The Bleed, he received a transmission.
“What is it?” He asked as he answered Watcher.

The two guards raised their weapons, but then groaned in agony as they crumbled to dust before Swordbreaker.
Plague Knight gave an impressed shrug in response.

However, the door refused to break. Its material resisted Swordbreaker’s powers.
“Stand aside, I got this.” Savager said to the others as he stepped past them, cracking his knuckles. He punched the vault’s door right out of its frame, and it slid across the ground before coming to a stop.

“After you.” Savager said, motioning inside the vault.

Nimrack silently followed them into the vault

1 Like

“Swordbreaker is in league with Shadow King and I believe there’s a prison break happening. I’m not really in the mood to face Swordbreaker, plus countless other prisoners are loose. The AI is saying nothing and I believe this is a worst case scenario.”

Akem chuckles,
“Well might as well hurt them where it hurts, now that everyone is free I need to bring my uncle to my father. My uncle is called Swordbreaker.”

Sworbreaker scoffs with a grin,
“My powers are just returning, maybe corruption didn’t work but shatter will…”

1 Like

Plague Knight approached a tank housing nanites. He punched his fist through it, and the nanites flowed over his body and absorbed into his armor. Plague Knight’s armor shifted, taking a different shape as the nanites reintegrated into him.
Oh yes…” plague knight said out loud.

@Jcton
"…What?! " Michael said out loud.

“You lead the way.” Said Angelica.

The Empress grabbed a large laser gun, and began to wire it into her arm.

1 Like

“Yeah…so if you guys want to return…that would be nice. I might have to fight and while Neo Celestials are fairly strong fighters…I’d rather not age so fast unless it is necessary.”
Watcher explained.

Akem chuckles,
“Well I don’t think I gave you access to my motor controls so I will need to.”
He makes his way around Whitegate, searching for Swordbreaker.

“We can’t. We need to capture The Shadow King first and bring him back to Whitegate. We’re almost finished, just try to hold down the fort as long as you can until we return.” Michael said as he hung up.

@Tarkur
Zaktra snuck through Whitegate’s halls with Tarkur silently. He tried to avoid any possible enemies.

Watcher yells out,
“Well there just might not be a Whitegate to return to!”
He was angry and now it was time to be the janitor and knock some sense into the prisoners.

Akem spies the Plague Knight and several others including Swordbreaker. He walks up to them, saying,
“Enjoying your freedom?”

1 Like

“It’s too soon to celebrate. We must actually escape first.” Plague Knight said as he dashed out of the vault, snapping a guard’s neck along the way.

“Hey, i’m supposed to lead!” The Gamemaster shouted as he followed after Plague Knight.