Even more Bat Creation Service results

The Bat Creation Service has produced even more excellent bats

Cheesecake by @MaxinePrimal

Brownie by @Rhyla416

Burdock by @Wekua

create your own bat today and receive the honour of being put on ghid’s hit list

13 Likes

Yess!!! We must have more! We must hold an award ceremony for the creator of the Bat Creation Service™! He has earned the [Insert Cool-Sounding Award Here]. Not to mention being on @Ghid 's blacklist for eternity.

2 Likes

I am very satisfied with the outcome of my very overly-specific description

1 Like

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY EVIL, NOT JOIN IT

8 Likes

i shall treasure it forever

5 Likes

Political boundaries are a farce, peace exists anywhere we make it

I’m a hero

3 Likes

what did I say about simping folks

5 Likes

we dont like the word simp - we prefer…
umm…ah…
ok fine simp

5 Likes

How 'bout sketchy fandom hero worship? Is that specific enough yet?

Just kidding. I couldn’t go that far if I tried.

1 Like

We could tighten it up and call it “media deification”. That’s undeniably real

1 Like

now you could say “person who needs to get a life” instead of “simp”

3 Likes

Or “the exemplification of an inert creation, manifested through multiple symptoms including professing an experience of enjoyment, cooperating with the creation of more such enjoyable objects, and projecting such desires upon the willing or unwilling recipients of the aforementioned deified object, afterwards known as a bat.” – Excerpt from the Top Secret files of the High Emperor’s chambers, which I took with me upon my most recent visit to his establishment for a long talk upon the legality of such statements.

2 Likes

So, how many more people with bat avatars do we need until we can be officially considered a cult?

6 Likes

Nice more Bats and they look great once again.

4 Likes

brownies wings are kinda neat? but burdock is wearing pants, this suggests that all the other are not wearing anything. what do you have to about that monopoly?

4 Likes

this was not my doing, wekua requested such clothing

5 Likes

The fur is their clothing but relaxed fit jeans with ripped knees are one of the best supplementary articles ever developed

Also I imply nothing, you weirdos infer everything

I already told you guys once I’m an innocent angel

P.S. @Monopoly I did see you were able to add the electrical tape to the ball peen handle and I greatly appreciate that

5 Likes

On this website? Probably 3.

3 Likes

Wow, the Bat Creation Service picked up even more. Mac’n’Chease is cute (despite the gigantic battle axe, what’s up with that?), and Burdock looks neat, and Brownie is very cool but… why is Brownie not brown, @Rhyla416? =P

Welcome, initiate. Actually one has to wonder why the progenitor of all bats, @Monopoly, doesn’t have a bat as his avatar. Hmm.

4 Likes

I made a promise to Rukah

My pfp will always be Trixie no matter the circumstances

4 Likes