Famous People you would like to meet.

If you could meet a famous person, who would you choose? I think I would choose George Lucas, because I am a giant Star Wars fan.

P.S.: You can’t choose Greg or somebody else from Bionicle.

1 Like

Why though? Technically speaking, they are pretty famous.

At any rate, I would like to meet Daniel Radcliffe, the guy who played Harry Potter, and ask him what he feels about the fanbase.

3 Likes

Because everybody from the boards want to meet them.

1 Like

N o t c h

1 Like

Jeff from the Overwatch Team.

I like Overwatch ok

2 Likes

Probably Frank Welker, master of voice acting.

2 Likes

I’d like to meet Stan Lee one day.

3 Likes

Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, Dee Bradley Baker…

the list goes on.

2 Likes

I would love to meet Stan Lee.

I would also like to meet Rebecca Sugar and ask her what she thinks of the fanbase she created.

1 Like

I would ask here if she will delete Connie at some point.

John Rhys-Davies. I gained a big respect for him after reading an interview.

3 Likes

Worried of the SW univers, books comics, etc, but before Disney took over. Stan Lee, and Chris Prat and Benadict Cumberbacht, as I loved their work as Star Lord and Dr. Strange, respectively. Also many of the people at Rooster Teeth, as I enjoy red vs. blue and RWBY. Also gavin Free for the creation of a million dollars but…

Another two persons I would love to meet are Harison Ford and Johnny Depp.

I wanted to meet Saturo Iwata before he passed away. But currently I want to meet Shigeru Miyamoto, Masahiro Sakurai, Reggie Fils-Aimé, Koji Kondo and John Williams. That’s only a few of the many I would like to meet.

Probably Burnie Burns and Hideo Kojima.

roy from the challenge finders

George Lucas, because I’m genuinely curious as to whether there truly is a hidden genius in the Star Wars prequels, and I wanna see if he’s truly a nice guy or a jerk. (I’ve seem allegations of both.)

4 Likes

I would like to meet myself :sunglasses:

~W12~

3 Likes

Would really like to meet Jakura Nuva.

Oh what he’s not famous oops

I guess Fred Rogers, too bad he’s dead at this point ;~;

2 Likes

I would like to meet Alberto Angela

1 Like