Favorite Anime?

I was actually trying to get thoughts on hitsugi no chaika with that first post since it is pretty popular right now

…Never heard of it.

1 Like

Rwby is one of my favorite anines.

1 Like

So in comes the greatest question.

Dubs, or subs?

I mainly prefer dubs because I MOC and stuff while watching.

Also cause English screams are best screams

2 Likes

Finished watching Soul Eater the other day.

For the third time.

1 Like

yes.

Have I ever told all of you about the time I cameo’d in an anime?
It was riiiiiiiiiight about at 0:32

2 Likes

I saw the cameo Mr. Road To El Dorado

What’s your favorite anime quote?

(In no specific order)

• Cowboy Bebop: I love this show, everybody does. A must-watch, even if you’re not into animation
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion: What can I say? I love watching broken people.
  • Monogatari Series: I’m a sucker for Akiyuki Shinbo’s style, and I love the writing. Be warned: the show is very, very dialogue-heavy, so I’m not recommending it to newcomers. You’ll know when you’re ready.
  • Ano Natsu de Matteru: I don’t know why this show hit me so hard. Ano Natsu de Matteru was my first romance show, and while not as well-rounded as Toradora! or Bakemonogatari episode 12 (That episode is probably my favourite episode ever. I cry every time), it has a special place in my heart. I’m excited for the second season.

I also highly recommend these: Paprika, Gurren Lagann, Moomin, Space Dandy, Panty and Stocking, Nausicaä

1 Like

“But I never find myself wanting to touch the breast of someone I don’t like. Therefore I think this feeling is unmistakably love.” Technically it’s from a light novel, Nekomonogatari (White), but it also has an adaptation by SHAFT. Nisioisin’s writing is a blast.

The one on top is my fave, but I’m sharing another beauty from Monogatari series:
“Araragi-san, you have been quite shameless! I haven’t seen a single hint of remorse! Surely you have something to say after touching a girl’s delicate chest!”
“…Thanks?”

1 Like

"People die when they are killed."

2 Likes

That’s quite a few more than a couple.

#My favourite anime of all time is…
Naoki Urasawa’s Monster

For some reason, I really enjoy shows that have a psychological/philosophical edge to them, like Serial Experiments: Lain, Kino’s Journey, and Paranoia Agent.

(I also like all of the ‘usual suspects’ + other great ones, like: FMA/FMAB, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, Evangelion, Berserk, Baccano!, Angel Beats, Samurai Champloo, Darker than Black, Great Teacher Onizuka)

4 Likes

Cory in the house.

7 Likes

You think you’re funny??? Do you think what you said was funny???
WELL, let me tell you that you’re a potato, and potatoes are very funny!!!xD

Edit: And delicious!

2 Likes

4 Likes

potato with the lame jokes from 2 years ago

5 Likes

Stop dissing my favourite show man.

3 Likes
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Kill la Kill
  • Cowboy Bebop