Favorite BIONICLE Themes

What is your favorite BIONICLE Themes, it could be of any year, any country.

1 - Mahri
2 - Phantoka/Mistika
3 - Metru

2 Likes

2006 titans. Axonn is one of the coolest sets ever.

2 Likes

Metru. I really liked the Toa sets for that year, and Vakama is one of my favorite characters. In fact, the only reason I named this account Matoro instead of Vakama is because I really hated his character in 2005.

1 Like

-1. omega tahu
0.onua the landlord
1.potao
2.mangosteenelementlord
3.ultraomegatahudeluxevensuperedition

1 Like

The Ignition trilogy is probably my favorite part of the entirety of BIONICLE followed closely by the 2009 SETS, although not the storyline.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

the Makuta were pretty good, but the Phantoka sets were pretty bad, at least as representations of the Toa Mata/Nuva.

now to be serious: ignition and metru-nui sagas

Phantoka and Barraki. I just really love the savage animalistic designs

2 Likes

For the Ignition I really liked how the story played out as well as how it leaves you with a cliffhanger at the end

Inika, metru, and mata were the best in my opinion.

Tuma is best everything.

0 - Mata ( because they were the first Toa we got as sets )
1 - Mahri/Barraki
2 - Metru
3- Inika and Phantoka

1 Like

Mahri
Phantoka/Mstika

2004 really sold it for me. I loved the Metru aesthetic (which is why my self-MOC utilizes it) and the whole storyline for that year. This is the unpopular opinion though in that I liked 2005 for the same reasons (except Vakama. Nobody liked that).

The Toa Mahri all the way, each Toa was unique, and not just 6 different colors of the same guy. Not to mention the Mahri blasters rocked

3 Likes

Probably Inika for me. That year was a really cool year in general.

Hordika is the best 'nuff said.

personally I hate 2005. For one thing Vakama’s character was severely impaired by that year, and the year as a whole didn’t really advance the story. It was just another year in the past. The search for the Mask of Light was also lame, even though it did fix a major plothole, in fact, the whole year was just to fix plotholes. Although I do like the new characters that were introduced.

@Matoro
However, if it weren’t for 2005, we wouldn’t have gotten Time Trap. Now that would be a plot hole.

1 Like

that is a very good point