Favorite Bionicle Character?

Kopaka, the king of cool.

1 Like

Tahu. Always been a fan of Toa of Fire. Looking forward to next year’s Omega Tahu.

my favorite are Vezon, Nuparu, and Nidhiki.

yeah. i like Vezon.

Finally, someone understands!

As promised, my favorite villains:

1. Krika, The Makuta with a Conscience
    Krika had a good mask, he had a slightly good soul, he had an entertaining build, and he had a conscience. He was much more interesting than Gorast, the Makuta of violent and telegraphed death. :stuck_out_tongue:

2. The Shadowed One
    (read Kahi’s post)

3. Zaktan
    Probably the coolest power ever, other than stopping time. I also think that being the leader of the Piraka deserves a spot on any list of any characters. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Kopaka kill your family

1 Like

Ooh… This has always been a hard question. I’ll just tell you who I like the most.

1. Hewkii. He was my first set ever, and has been one of my favorite characters. He’s in a relationship with Macku (I don’t care what’s not canon!), he is extremely athletic, and is very humorous.

2. Vakama. He’s my favorite Turaga, and seemed to be a leader who did not seem to know what he was in for. However, once he finally realized his destiny, he fulfilled it without questioning his stance. He’s somewhat of a role model to me. :smile:

3. Nihdiki. He’s one of my favorite characters. I especially like the irony of him not like bugs, and that he becomes a bug-like creature. And his annoyance of Krekka was always funny to me. However, his story kinda shows what happens when you do so much good, yet you decide to do evil for selfishness, and you end up ruining your life. Nihdiki’s story constantly makes me aware that I need to be careful of my choices. If I’m not, I may have to become the partner of a complete idiot (Krekka).

its defiantly gotta be Matoro, I mean Who doesnt like matoro .

I actually hate Matoro :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i can tell

My favorite is Jala/Jaller. He b so “coal”

2 Likes

did you just…

1 Like

Yep i did

lmao i’ve actually never cared for matoro, his sacrifice was just another piece of the story to me just like lhikan or toa ignika dying

1 Like

Lewa all the way!

Jeez that was a surprise

1. Hydraxon, because he trained the Toa Mata.
  2. Matoro, because he saved Mata Nui.
  3. Tren Krom, because he is a boss in so many ways.

@Makuta_Verakion

You’re joking, right?

Edit; double posts, fixed by Scarilian

yeah.

Hmm, though one. But I think my favourite characters are Kopaka, Teridax and Vakama.

2 Likes