Favorite Hero Factory villain

Bulk also had a shield, but he seemed to be on a gurran lagann kick or whatever. Surge was also…knightly I guess? he had a spinning electricity gun thingy.

Fire Lord’s portrayal in the comics was pretty cool

I wonder how him and the other fire villains looked like prior becoming corrupted…if they even changed at all…however I doubt Fire Lord or Jetbug were built with the purpose of mining from the start, they looked built for battle! But how would siphoning energy change physical appearance though? Did they upgrade themselves?

10 Likes

They establish in the show that they had to upgrade themselves to prevent the energy from destroying them.

(Also thanks for that nostalgic gut punch. XP)

1 Like

the villain that i do find interesting is, like many before me have said: Core Hunter.

His design and overall consept is the best of the HF villains and when you take into consideration that he was apparently going to have the “Skulls” of his victime around him (which you can clearly see the reason why that was droped) he is also the darkest villain from Hero Factory, almost like the Joker or the Carnage of this universe. A serial killer, who kills heroes and then as his calling card, takes their cores. Basicly if we where to go by real world standards or lets say the Bionicle standards, he is tearing out his victimes heart, and leaving them to die.

This is seriously how i imagine Core Hunter is removing a hero’s core:

I actualy like the guy so much that i orderd him on Ebay. So he is my second Breakout villain, my first is XT4.

7 Likes

Von Nebz bc backstory

Core Hunter. Other Villains will try to light you on fire, maul you with beasts, melt you with acid, or simply crush you. He steals your very soul.

Also, the Heroes. Alpha Team singlehandedly caused an entire genocide during the ending of IFB, which is probably more confirmed kills than all of the other Villains had combined.

7 Likes

Typically, if he has yellow armor and/or sprays acid of some variety, he’s my favorite

Or, you know, that one who went around friggin REMOVING HEROES’S HEARTS AND WEARING THEM ON HIS PERSON AS TROPHIES OF HIS KILLS.

I MEAN, DANG.

3 Likes

HI My name Is Kiddiecraft and I am new to this and I think my favorite HF villan is probably Ze Black Phantom because He is a genius when it comes to hacking a database.

My favorite Villain is certainly the Witch Doctor. Just his stature alone make him stand out from the other HF villains. I suppose he didn’t have a lot to offer story wise, but waht we did get was fairly interesting. In fact, the Savage Planet wave was my favorite out of Hero Factory in general. I liked it so much, that I bought all of the sets from the wave, sans Rocka XL.
Overall, I have a generally good opinion of Hero Factory. I liked to get into the story as much as I could, though I never got a hold of the novels.[quote=“Kiddiecraft, post:98, topic:6970”]
my favorite HF villan is probably Ze Black Phantom
[/quote]

My seconfd favorite would be the Black Phantom as well. He had a decent build and a cool color scheme. Plus, he came with some great parts!

Kinda unpopular opinion but I really liked meltdown. I have a strange affiliation for toxic/nuclear designs and those tanks on his back sealed the deal. His voice in the rise of the rookies series was amazing and that scene where he falls down on his whip has inspired on my my own characters. He’s just SO COOL!

4 Likes

Rotor, Meltdown, and Corroder. No idea why.

1 Like

Yeah he was good.
Story wise: Von Nebula
Murder methods wise: Core hunter
Set wise: Von Nebula (didn’t have many other sets)
Parts wise: Black Phantom

Voltix was and is my Favorite

My favourtie villans are Witch Doctor and Fire Lord. But, i think Fire Lord is the best one. With that huge blaster and jetpack, he is so cool. Really, has anyone ever seen a titan set wich would have jetpack? And his backstory was also interesting

Corroder and toxic Creapa. I like jet bug, and lots others

1 Like

Von Nebula. I liked the mystery surrounding his power and his influence in Breakout.

Mine would have to be the Witch Doctor, Aldous Witch.

1 Like

Von Nebula and Corroder

1 Like

How about the Tiger Ants?

2 Likes

The what?

1 Like