Favorite mask aesthetic wise?

It’s a three way tie between the Pakari, Chirox’s Shelek, or CONTROVERSIAL OPINION ALERT Skull Basher’s Mask

3 Likes

Sacrilege.

Utter Heresy.

Joking aside, I actually kinda agree, although I wouldn’t call it one of my favorites.

2 Likes

I’m partial to it because my love for the Skull Basher set, it’s the most unique skull villain(I don’t acknowledge Captain Static Legs’s existence), and it’s probably one of the most creepy masks, beaten by the Shelek, Jutlin, Crast, and Avsa

2 Likes

After a lot of thought and consideration, I think my favorite is the Ignika.

I love how the figure is the dominant feature and is the first thing you notice yet it blends right in.

7 Likes

It took me longer than I’d like to admit to notice the face after the first time I saw the Ignika

2 Likes

For me, it’s the “complete” or “fused” Vahi. Taking the G1 and G2 masks and putting them together is just really cool. Beyond that, I’ve always loved both versions of the Avohkii that appear in LEGO form, as well as the film version.

3 Likes

Does the hero factory evo brain attack helmet count?

2 Likes

4 for Jaller and Matoro. But the circumstances that led to their team having different masks throughout the years was special- not as simple as a regular matoran-toa-turaga transformation.

1 Like

Tie between Great Jutlin and Kadin

2 Likes

Its actually the last thing I noticed.

1 Like

I believe it was Kongu who discarded his Karzahni mask, not Hewkii.

2 Likes

The Avohkii, mask of creation g1, mask of psychometry, and the ignika

1 Like

Now I’m not sure exactly which one in particular is my favorite, but I know I’m gonna get a lot of hate for saying this, but my hot take on this might be the Faxon. I can’t explain it and why, but I have always liked the look it gave off, as if there was almost a bit of a scuba and sci-fi presence and feel behind it…

But of course, I also still have a soft spot for the Kraahkan, Ignika, Mask of Creation, Miru, Akaku, Kakama, Hau, Noble Ruru, and the Elda.

8 Likes

The what?

1 Like

Oh, I forgot the name of it and misspelled it. Anyways, it’s Inika Hahli’s mask, sorry!

I’m gonna go back and fix my reply.

EDIT: I realized my mistake. I added an H at the front of the word Elda, my bad!

1 Like

actually I quite like that mask also, although it depends on the proportions of the MOC.

3 Likes

I also like the Faxon. Maybe it’s a little generic looking though.

Anyway, I like pretty much every mask.

My least favorite mask is Gali Uniter’s

2 Likes

Gali Uniter’s mask is pretty garbage, to say the least. I also didn’t like the Iden that much at first, but seeing @MohamedMarei’s Admiral Jaldamir moc turned that opinion around.

3 Likes

That’s a good mask.

3 Likes

Agreed

3 Likes