Favorite Matoran Type

my favorite matoran

were the stars

they’re matoran right

By all rights of scale they should be. The best thing out of that wave was the stopmotion promo that accompanied the sets.

:cry:

My joke may be puny now

But one day

It will grow big and strong

Just you wait, Pay toe.

4 Likes

Say what you will about them being simple and blocks of plastic, but I really like the Av-Matoran/Shadow Matoran of 09. I just loved their overall aesthetic. The Agori also had some interesting variations on that build. The Voyatoran and Mahritoran were also pretty cool IMO.

2 Likes

Seems legit.
Is(?)

1 Like

I dunno, the Tower Defense was kind of neat.

I would have to say Mahritoran. They were very solid.

3 Likes

03 and metru matoran and 01

I would say Av-Matoran.
Because their builds were the easiest.

2 Likes

That was a good thing?

4 Likes

I am especially partial to the mahritoran. I really like their build, except for their arms, which I would’ve replaced with more bohrok limbs. Otherwise, awesome sets.

2 Likes

The Av-Matoran that Lego released were mediocre, though you can add-on pretty much anything on those Av-Matoran to make them look cool

Personally prefer Voya-toran though, due to their uniqueness and the quirkiness of their individual builds.

5 Likes

Av matoran…

Finally! Someone else who likes these guys.

1 Like

I like them due to they were the first matoran I ever saw…and they LOOK SO DARN COOL!..they look more like normal People then midgets…not that there is anything wrong with midgets!..I just like them more…I really like Tanma…I want to get him and Solek…

2 Likes

I like the Protectors. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I liked the '03 Matoran for functions and masks (and for being the most normal Matoran IMO), though I appreciated the Voyatoran for their unique builds and the Tohunga for the disk slinging.

4 Likes

Ta-mator… wait is this for the “type” or like this

or like this

It’s for the different designs for Matoran.

Av-Matoran still counts as a type of build

And yeah we’re talking about builds

2 Likes