Favorite Star Wars Quotes

From episode 4, forget which exact scene

2 Likes

“Jedi! You are surrounded, your army is decimated. Make peace with the Force now…for this is your final hour. But know that I, General Grievous, am not completely without mercy. I will grant you a warrior’s death. Prepare!”

-General Grievous, debut in the 2003 Star Wars Clone Wars micro-series

And also, “Do or do not. There is no try.” -Yoda

2 Likes

Rey:made the kessal run in fifteen parsecs
Han: Twelve!

1 Like

“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse, rough, irritating, and it gets everywhere.”

I had to :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

How bout “Not just the men but the women and children too!”

“Definition: ‘Love’ is making a shot at the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.”

2 Likes

What’s that from?

1 Like

…Knights of the Old Republic.

2 Likes

…I remember the scene, but have no recollection whatsoever of that line… :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. :cry:

3 Likes

“An elegant weapon weapon for a more civilized time, eh? Well guess what? Times have changed!”

5 Likes

5 Likes

“Just because you have the ability to speak does not make you intelligent”

6 Likes

“Comfortable?” -Kylo Ren

“There is no try.” -Yoda

“The biggest problem in this universe is that nobody helps each other.” -Anakin

4 Likes

“Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create…life. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about…from dying. He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power…which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death…but not himself.” - Palpatine to Anakin

=p

8 Likes

“tell that to kanjiklub”

6 Likes

“You don’t want to sell me death sticks.”
“I don’t wanna sell you death sticks.”
“You want to go home and rethink your life.”
“I want to go home and rethink my life.”

Obi-Wan and a Deathstick dealer(?)

4 Likes

Yes. That was amazing.
@AdamusTheFirst Elan Sleazebaggano. I might have spelled it wrong, but that’s his name.

3 Likes

Wasn’t he a cameo role by Matt Damon or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

“I don’t like sand. It’s coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere” - Anakin Skywalker

5 Likes