Favourite Movie/Game Soundtrack

Pacific Rim

ok bye now

3 Likes

Star Wars…

My reasoning: Star Wars.

3 Likes

YOUR ALL WRONG!!! /s I think Guardians of the Galaxy! And I know your asking why but, do you like piña-coladas? And getting caught in the rain? :laughing:

1 Like

Star Wars, even people who don’t know Star Wars know Star Wars music

second place would be LoTR

4 Likes

That’s a though question, with there being so many great soundtracks. Both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings as mentioned have great soundtracks, and then there’s John Williams being godlike and makes every score excellent.

One of my personal favourites however has to be the soundtrack from The 13th Warrior, really epic and definitely adds to both the general tone of the movie as well as giving off a great Viking vibe (I have a strong love for pretty much anything that has with Vikings to do).

(Some of the pictures towards the end of the video do carry some spoilers, just as a heads up)

2 Likes

Any score John Williams has done for a movie

1 Like

Terminator 2 or starwars (imperial march).

Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Guardians of the Galaxy top my list.

Chappie i guess

Pirates of the Caribbean

AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS WRONG

I won’t /s

Any love for Jerry Goldsmith? He did Alien, several Star Trek movies, Total Recall, Hoosiers, the Rambo movies, Secret of NIMH, Mulan, Patton, Planet of the Apes, and plenty of other great scores.

2 Likes

ummmm maybe a little

1 Like

Xenoblade Chronicles, Kid Icarus, and Halo are also great.

and since it’s already copied anyway…

Also this. So. Much. This.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl had pretty a pretty great soundtrack.
Like, listen to this:

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend Of Zelda games, and Super Mario Galaxy also apply here, but they’ve been said before here.

I haven’t seen that many movies, but my favorite score have to be from anything composed by mah boi John Williams.

1 Like

How about all of them?

The newer ones>The older ones IMO

1 Like

Fair enough.

Helps that it’s composed of “the best of” a lot of other soundtracks.

3 Likes

How have I not found this topic?

Here: