Favourite/Worst Panels from Official Bionicle Comics

They look awkward in ANY perspective.

Something is very wrong with Jaller’s arm…

Also this scene is pretty intense.

9 Likes

I never understood this
Why run, especially if Roodaka’s shooting at you?
Iruini can teleport so teleport away. Norik can shrink so the Rhotuka will fly right over him and miss.

Just why?

7 Likes

Rhotuka’s are very quick, so they likely didn’t have enough time to think so they acted on impulse

Hoboy, time to hunt for some panels.

1 Like

I think Jaller attempted to become a Toa Mata (just look at the arm and hand) and dislocated his shoulder in the process.

I don’t even know what’s happening here. The perspective is so wonky I can barely tell what Hewkii’s doing.

10 Likes

His torso is gappier than a technic vehicle

3 Likes

One of my favorite panels, I added appropriate dialogue.

I love how Cthulhu Ice Lord has his fist in the air, ready to pound it down. And the retconned existence of the Earth Lord means that she’s standing off to the side somewhere, silently pulling the strings.

~W12~

10 Likes

Hewkii’s one liner and ghost/bodiless Gadunka.

17 Likes

Did the artist just low-key diss Kongu Mahri’s mask design…?

7 Likes

He should’ve made Kongu say that about Hewkii. At least he didn’t replace his hand with a gun and has a mask wider than Brutaka’s, and he had two guns.

4 Likes

I have always had an unhealthy hatred of this panel from comic #2 of the 2001 arc…just look at Matau. Did they just draw him to big, or color him wrong, or what?!? It looks really bad!

1 Like

You mean Matau…?

who liked kongu anyway

Kongu must look so bad that his ugliness has blinded us from seeing him, however I’m more concerned about why Matau has an outline above his head

4 Likes

Derp! Guess I really spaced out when I posted that! Thanks for the correction!

Here’s a Sayger Panel I have always thought was pretty iconic for Vezok:

10 Likes

Who cares? Look at dem CHEEKS!

#T H I C C

12 Likes

Did Kopaka’s head just shrink?

Oh and Kopaka’s shield too…

14 Likes

And Pohatu’s grew…

5 Likes

Look at Whenua! He’s so smol it’s adorable! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes