Federation Military Drone V.2

Hello, all!

So I did a bit of tweaking to my stealth military drone. You can see the original here:

Most of the changes have been minor. I added a disk to the chest in order to give it more shape. I also added some orange studs onto the sides of the upper body. The legs went unchanged for the most part. I added an orange stud to the front of the lower body. The biggest change is the weapons and “03” stickers on the shoulder and head. I also messed around with some of the colors of certain parts to make him more symmetrical. Comments and critique would be greatly appreciated.

41 Likes

Very clever use of parts and design choices.

This is pretty neat
The shaping is nice

ok, so, this is a federation military drone.

where’s the red and white colorscheme?

anyways, nice moc, though i;d dry and do something about the pin in the top of the head, maybe some way of covering it up.

Nice!

Always a fan of cyclops robots.

1 Like

Great moc, but if it were an assign wouldn’t it be dark colors? maybe I missed some thin in the story, well great moc any ways.

Yeeaahh. I have kind of thrown the story out the window at this point in favor of the colors.

With such great colors as they are, I would say it was a good call, and you could even say that the colors don’t matter because it can turn invisible or something, or it could be a renegade assign who painted its armor to show its individuality. But great moc colors aside. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Seems pretty cool, but I don’t like the open ball joint on the shoulders., I can you could always use a 2x2 plate or something. I love the leg design, is one of my favourite parts of this moc. Also, where did you get the “03” stickers?

I got the “03” stickers off of a Gundam kit. The HGUC 1/144 MKII Titans version to be exact. I had some spares and thought they looked good on the moc so I used em. Thank you for your arm coverage suggestion. I might try that or something similar for version 3 of this guy.

1 Like