First/Baby Memories

I was sitting on my front step with a enormous pot of String Beans, and I have no idea why.

1 Like

I remember going to primary school and being left there by my dad.

3 Likes

Oh boy, alright.

So, I remember quite a bit. I don’t know why, but I just have these very real images, like still-frames in my head of things that happened years and years ago. Anyway:

I remember being like, 3, and at preschool I would bring this red cape everywhere pretending I was a superhero… I took it up to Yellowstone even and I distinctly remember getting upset because people thought I was trying to be superman when very clearly I was being Robin.

I also remember the exact layout of all five of my preschools I went to (I don’t know why my parents kept changing, but I have a bunch of stuff from each one).

I remember my first day at this one preschool, I was so shy that I stood in one corner for basically the whole day.

I remember my 2nd birthday party somebody had wrapped a present that was like twice as big as me in light blue wrapping paper with a bunch of little sponge bobs on it. It was also a very cloudy day out.

At my last preschool my friends and I all pretended we were in the third Harry Potter movie. Luckily I only had two friends (one was a girl too) so nobody had to be malfoy.

I think her name was Hannah and his name was Mark or something.

I remember making tye-dye shirts outside, and for some reason I got my hand all tye-dye-y and went around putting my hand on things. The staff there was not amused.

I remember how the chicken nuggets tasted at my third preschool, and all the classrooms and how it was just so weird that I could never sleep during nap time so I would listen to the commercials on the radio they played, and I kept on hearing the King Sooper’s commercial and I thought it was saying “Right Store right mice.”

I remember drawing ships from Treasure Planet

I remember doing a Christmas play and I was Joseph and Hannah was Mary.

Jesus… Now I’m remembering how Hannah and I would talk a lot, like during nap time we would sometimes stay up together and talk about Harry Potter, and I distinctly remember talking with her about having future kids and naming them Luke and Leia.

I remember making forts with my older brother out of pillows, and playing LEGO games on our computer and building Rock Raiders sets in our LEGO room…

I’m getting really sad and nostalgic now holy mother of cheese…

Well, I guess it’s worth keeping in mind how little things have really changed. I still stay up late talking with the person I like about whatever comes to mind, I still draw a lot, I still build LEGOs and play computer games and I still want to pretend I’m a superhero and I’m still shy, and… Wow.

But big things have changed too. I sometimes wish I had never grown up… Just stayed there until some arbitrary point in time…

It’s like, 1:30 here, I should probably sleep but I came across this topic just now and yeah.

5 Likes

I remember when I was two or three when I got my first actual bed. The delivery guys knocked on the door and my mom answered. She then told me to go to my room and wait.

I remember climbing out of my crib, and getting put back in it several times by my grandpa. I think I was 3.

I also remember being in the hospital after choking on Styrofoam when I was 2.

2 Likes

I have two memories

My first is from when i was five but i was with my grandma at her church, some lady asked me about my ■■■■■ i was wearing, it was a green ■■■■■ with a bulldozer on it with a sign with a five on it, and the lady asked if the five meant that i was five and i said yes (because i was).

My second one i dont remember how old i was but me and my two older sisters were jumping onone of their beds and the second oldest pushed me down (she’ll claim i fell) and hit my head on the edge of the bed i had to go to the emergency room and get staples inmy head.

those are my two most vivide memoeries i have others that arent quit as vivide

I find it interesting how many TTV fans had head trauma when they were young XD I can’t remember it very well, but I was jumping on my sister’s bed and it hit my head on the headboard and had to get stiches. I also remember riding around in one of those little red and yellow kid cars and somehow flipping hit and cracking my head open :stuck_out_tongue: The oldest confirmed memory I have is when I was 2. A couple of my parents friends came to visit and asked how old I was and I shyly held up 2 fingers. I also recall being held by my great-grandpa and humming along to a song and feeling proud of myself for doing so.

1 Like

Speaking of Head Trauma…

When I was younger, I saw Superman fly on TV. I thought it was so cool, that I might as well try it, too.
So, I took a blanket for a cape, and I jumped off a chair… Right into the wall. I hit my forehead on the wall, and had to get stitches. To this day, there is a scar on my forehead from that incident.

3 Likes

I have a scar in between my eyebrows.

1 Like

I once bumped myself on a sharp edge. Scar’s on me left brow

2 Likes

@Scarilian is on your left brow?

9 Likes

So far I’ve had five major blows to my head. Three resulted in stitches, two in concussions :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I built a lego airplane once using only transparent bricks. I was really proud of it and I ran around pretending it was flying then I tripped and hit a Foosball table it gave me a scar on my cheek the shape of California that lasted til I picked it off a year later. good times those were. I wish I could cry my head off these days and not feel embarrassed.

4 Likes

Actually, I remember spinning around and tripping hitting my head on a chairleg

2 Likes

oh another one is that I was jumping on a bed with an apple in my mouth… I’m still amazed how I didn’t loose that baby tooth right there

1 Like

I remember the time when we moved to the home I currently live in, didnt have any furniture back then so that specific memory stuck with me.

I’m apparently the only TTV fan to not have had head trauma. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

no your not the only one

A couple years ago, my younger brother and I had a war with rocks. I got hit in the side of the head with a rock while I was running.

The rock broke in half.

My head is still in one piece. I suffered no damage except for a scar half the size of a dime, and I think even that is gone.

And my personality has remained the same…

Or has it?

2 Likes

you must be thick
ba-dump-pssh

1 Like