Fist of Rider Story Ideas

These are some story ideas I made up for my MOC Kanohi Rider and wish to make a series of it on my channel when I have the chance. Also, I need a good name for Kanohi Rider, so I will think about it later. I’ve watched 152 episodes of Fist of the North Star that will influence my series for my MOC.
There will be two brothers who will fight over a powerful mask that will decide the fate of their world. Fate will be fallen upon the savior (Kanohi Rider) and the ruler of the heavens (I haven’t made a MOC for K.R’S brother yet). Of course, there will be fighting similar to Fist of North Star, but I will try to make it different as well. Probably will do a different battle cry from ATATATATATATA.
I will try to update more ideas when I can. You can give some ideas if you want as well.

5 Likes

You have my attention. and my sword

1 Like

and my axe

this idea seems pretty cool

1 Like

MOVED TO CREATIVE CONTENT

seems interesting

1 Like

Alright, I’ve got a couple more ideas to throw out:
**Kanohi Rider’s real name is not known, so many refer to him as “Rider”. Only his older brother, Chronos knows his true identity. Both brothers wear masks that contains their spiritual fighting energy, or aura. The power of the user’s mask depends on how well trained the individual is. Both Rider and Chronos are well trained fighters since childhood. Chronos was the one who taught Rider how to fight since they were little.
Those are some ideas I threw out. Maybe I’ll write some ideas about their Sensei or Master.

1 Like