Flowly Gungust

Flowly Gungust 1

Flowly Gungust are often spotted at Garkoid Swamp or the Lunar Domain, most of these oversize insect are omnivore and leave waste which can be used for planting a garden or corps. Both heads act more like arms since neither of it has brain, which is located near it’s heart.

While the name “Flowly” can be derived to flower or air, they were actually name after someone who first encounter the species existence.

Flowly Gungust 2

Flowly Gungust 3

48 Likes

I can’t tell what’s going on but I love it.

1 Like

This is cool and innovative. I like it.

It’s interesting
the colors sometimes work together

Those two brown appendages at the back are very strange pieces, where are they from? I don’t recognize them…

The “appendages” are just recolor of Green Lanturn stick thing.

3 Likes

it reminds me of toxapex

I love how much of an anomaly this MOC is. The crab-like arms actually being heads is very creative, and you’ve conveyed it seamlessly. The color scheme is also very original, making nice use of the metallic blue.

It’s actually sand blue, the rendering doesn’t give a good color reflection on older metallic pallets.

2 Likes

Very cool!
Reminds me of these guys from Ratchet and Clank 2:

A rather interesting MOC. I always cringe at LDD creations but this one in particular is quite good.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Another great moc from Mr. Square.

Keep up the great work.

Yeah, I too will typically recoil at most LDD MOCs, but this one is definitely a gracious exception. Using that tiny female-female bone always earns you extra points. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nice work, although the chest piece makes the first picture look like something is just sitting there with no head. :+1:

female?

He’s referring to this piece since it has 2 insert:

http://cache.lego.com/media/bricks/5/2/6001094.jpg

<invisible( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>

1 Like

ah got it

1 Like

Yes, that is what I was making a reference to. It’s a legitimate engineering term. (I didn’t make it up.)

i know

Awesome; not everyone does. :stuck_out_tongue: