Found In Webs: RPG (CLOSED)

“I was almost killed by those, uh, things. How about you do it!”

@Ghid

“I don’t have legs.” Halmos stuffed another disc under his arm and dropped some smaller supplies into his labcoat pockets. “It’s an illusion.”

“Well, I guess those Matoran aren’t making it here.”
@Ghid

“And it’s all your fault. Such a pity.”

With everything he could possibly hold, Halmos walked to wherever Lync ended up heading, mentally prepping himself to kick Voyo in the face if he tried to follow.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Voyo says, following Halmos.

@Ghid

uh oh

Pakiki had reached the feeding center a few minutes ago, and was now looking around for any helpful gadgets and tools. He was slightly irritated.

"My friends, we must not fight amongst ourselves. If we had stuck together, we would have been able to fight off those beasts as a team, and we wouldn’t have to risk our lives to rescue the other matoran…

…Anyway, have any of you found anything of use?"

Voyo turns around, looking at Pakiki. “Glad you’re here, there’ll be someone who I can trust. And, no, I haven’t found anything. At least I think so, what were you thinking of?”

@Atobe_Brick

“Weapons, batteries, rope, vehicles… anything that’ll help us survive.”

“Wait, I have- FOOD!” Voyo says, pulling it out of his bag.

“No… No… This isn’t the time to rest,” the Ta-matoran whispers to himself, his body sandwhiched between the ground and his bag. He turns his head to Derk, “Hey, chief, is there anyone else here?”

“Welllllll, I guess no, except for that pod over there” he points over to one lone pod in the corner “how easy do you think they are to open?” Derk asks the ta matoran “y’know what? I don’t think I got your name, mines derk” meanwhile, down the hill and across the streets, kibal is thinking what death will feel like and how he doesn’t really like certain people but he is also thinking about something else-that thing being ‘how can I stay alive?’ His answer? Was this(he’s thinks this): ‘the wolf things are fast, I’m slower, there’s no way I can out run them, so I’ve got to come up with something, they don’t have front legs, so I could climb something maybe, will I have to’ “well here goes nothing” kibal mutters to himself, he jumps and climbs up a long dead tree or something that looked like a tree, he climbed up until he was roughly about 5 bios off the ground and that was enough for him, he looked down towards the Kavinika below, it wasn’t climbing, good

2 Likes

The Ta-matoran rises. “My name? Well, uh- I didn’t think we were supposed to have names,” he says jokingly. “Now that I think of it, chief- no wait, Derk, I don’t recall anything before waking up in that dark, cramped pod. I can’t remember my name, why I’m here, or whatever’s on my back!” He looks over to the unopened pod, “as for that pod over there, I couldn’t tell a thing.”

“Welp, imma going call you tar now, cus that’s easier than saying ta matoran, but er let’s see what you got in that pack of yours” derk said to the ta matoran

2 Likes

Lync shoots a glare at Halmos. “If he follows you I’m feeding you both to the Rahi.”

1 Like

“Believe me, if he follows, I’m throwing myself to the Rahi.” Halmos muttered, trying to glare all the way through the back of his skull so as to avoid eye contact with Voyo and also better imagine him being torn limb from limb by rabid mutant wolves.

Lync casts one look back at the center. From the sounds of it, those wolves were following the others here, which meant that here was no longer a safe place to be. She hated to leave, but it was better than becoming a chew toy. She starts jogging to the east, keeping an ear out for any threatening sounds.

With a grunt, Halmos started jogging as well, trying hard to keep up with the far less overencumbered Lync. I hope whatever her name is decided to follow us; I don’t really want to turn my head around and check.

…Not because I can’t, but I might see that little freak following me, in which case I want to try forcing some joints backwards.

Weldvo followed behind Pakiki a few seconds after he arrived in the feeding center. Looking around he could see that this place contained multiple disks. “Ok, just what did we all find in here, including disks.”
He ran toward the center of the building, and dropped off all of the extra items that he was carrying.

“Tar, huh, alright. Now, that pack, what’s inside.” He twirls like an energy hound chasing its tail. “Oh, come on.” He continues to foolishly spin for a bit before coming to the realization that bags are held by a little invention called a strap, “of course there’re straps.” Alas, he removes his bag, as it drops to the ground, chills run down his back, “eh- It must’ve been a while since I was bare back.” Tar flips the top flap and starts digging through. The bag, large enough to carry a matoran, nearly swallows Tar if it wasn’t for the contents already within. He pulls out out a sphere and a canister, wondering exactly what they are and why he would pack such things.

The Vahki finds that it is somewhat successful at this, drawing away three of the packs, about twelve of the mutant Kavinika, to itself. However, the remaining pack continues its course after the other Matoran. One of the wolves manages to get struck by a freeze disk and instantly stops in place as ice builds around it.

However, most of the other disks are intercepted by their spinners, which causes the disks to converge on each other, fusing and condensing until they become the smallest, most solid block of materials they could form. Like something thrown into a trash compactor and crushed into a cube. The cubed Kanoka crash harmlessly on the ground, though they continue flinging more Rhotuka at the Vahki in attempts to give it the same destiny. Things were much easier to eat when they were ration sized.

Some of the wolves in the front near physical striking range.

@ProfSrlojohn

Kibal could find out that the Kavinika are great climbers, a well known ability of theirs. Though why climb when you have Rhotuka? At least one of the wolves stay behind while the rest give chase. This loner wolf fires its spinner at Kibal for an easy, condensed meal.

@Eilrach

The other wolves, not wanting to lose potential prey, duplicate and split. Three chase after Kanaku and Derk, while six charge into the feeding center. Derk, despite the odds, does manage to strike one of the Kavinka, but doing so only created two more of the very hungry beasts. The five of them start to quickly climb the lighthouse to get inside through the broken windows.

@Eilrach @1000Purse30 @Keplers @keiththelegokid

Pakiki, Weldvo, Voyo, and Vergil find that six wolves will soon be upon them if they don’t do anything. To make matter worse, the things dashing from the north finally arrive…and circle around the feeding center? To those by the entrances and able to witness this, the new creatures didn’t seem interested in the Matoran at all. No, they wanted the Kavinika.

And now within sight, these small creatures, though heavily mutated by the Hordika Venom, where once Hapaka. Perhaps by old instincts, or led by other masters, these tusked hounds charged into battle against the wolves. They fired their Rhotuka spinners, which gave a sharp whirling cry as it flew through the air and threatened the wolves.

@Atobe_Brick @Cordax @Spawner @Kirathel

When Lync looks back, she might see the the Hordika Hapaka going into battle. Though even if she didn’t, but Lync and Halmos can hear their ear piercing Rhotuka assailing the wolves. Though as both are a bit further away from the center, they can potentially see that it wasn’t just the hounds causing the webs to move from the north. It was more subtle, but something else was coming and not far behind.

But hey, what do they have to worry about? As far as either of them could see, heading more into the center of Ga-Metru was peaceful. No sign of any dangers yet, but webbing was starting to get thicker. It could slow down their progress if they didn’t want to get stuck, but not as bad as it was going south. At least, not quite yet.

@rainsong @Ghid

2 Likes