Found In Webs: RPG (CLOSED)

Lync throws her teleport disc at the monster on the bridge, attempting to bank it around Weldvo to hit her target.

2 Likes

Gatora’s jaw dropped, “Sssss,” she said silently, “not ‘o loud. You have a death wis’?” She said lisping so the loud shh, wouldn’t be heard.

“Sorry.” Zeran apologized “what’s your name?” He asked as he shifted. “I’m zeran.”

Just as Tar closed his eye, ready to move on, he feels a very faint tap on his leg. He froze, thinking, “that’s it, he was already gone.” Only, he was still there in one piece. He flips his body like a patty, wondering why he’s not dead. “Huh? I could’ve sworn I was dead meat,” he tells himself. He pats his face in disbelief.
He glances over to the two smaller hapaka charging towards him. Tar leaps and rushes to help Voyo, though now, he wasn’t as terrified as before.

“Gatora, now do you have any clue on how to fight or be u’eful?” She said with a whisper and a glare.

1 Like

Weldvo gives a high pitch yelp as he scrambles to back, nearly jumping in his attempt to do so. He takes out his firestaff and shield, and holds out his shield in front of him in an attempt to deflect an incoming attack, with staff held lower in a ready position.

The Proto Drake, who has been sitting back this entire time, can no long keeping itself to the shadows anymore. It drives out from under its cover in from the back of the group, makes its way next to the bridge, and swiftly dives into the water behind the to the leftmost Chute Lurker. Now within its preferred environment, the drake prepares to dodge any coming blow.

1 Like

Thanks to his swift backing away, and Pakiki’s sword slash, Weldvo avoids being grabbed. The Hordika Chute Lurker’s claws clangs against Weldvo’s shield and, though only a side glace, produces enough force to potentially knock the Matoran on its back. However, as it reals its arms back to try and grab Weldvo again, Lync manage to strike the creature.

If she had an idea of where she wanted to the creature to go before throwing it, it may teleport there. However, since it appeared she did not, it reappears midair before almost falling on the Lurker to the right side of the bridge. Only almost, as the creature manages to spot its brethren coming down and rushes forward onto the banks. Now much closer to Halmos and Vergil, it regains its bearings and fires a Rhotuka at each Matoran.

At the time Vergil was firing, however, the one on the left side was seemingly the closest to them. It skirted to the side, avoiding her disk. But just as it was about to fire, the Chute Lurker is startled by the sudden appearance of the Proto Drake. It swiftly turns around and tries to slash the Proto Drake with its claws.

@Kirathel @Ghid @rainsong @Atobe_Brick @Spawner

“I think I know a little bit of how to use this.” He answered as he activated his bo staff. “But not much, plus aren’t those crab things leaving, they sound like they’re getting farther away.”

She nodded, “Ex’ellent, you’re going to be an adaquate meat ‘ield I can tell, now how adapt are you wi’ tat ting?”

1 Like

“I know a bit.” He said as he twirled the staff in his hand and promptly dropped it.

Vergil takes the momentary distraction to drop her disc launcher rather awkwardly and dive sideways away from the monster (the opposite direction from Halmos as well).

Derk pulls his shield off his back, in an attempt to block the on coming Hapaka “hey! Where do you two think/thought we should ever hide?” Derk calls out to tar and Voyo

for @ajtazt only

Summary

Kibal glances to his left and right “half a dozen, six to the other” he says to him self as he goes to the right, Scuttling over the wall as he goes right as to not ram into the wall

2 Likes

Nervous, Halmos doesn’t dodge the Rhotuka, instead blocking the impact with his knife and hoping it was something relatively harmless that wouldn’t make the knife collapse on itself or turn it into a spider.

I hate spiders.

3 Likes

Derk finds the headbutt of the Hapaka to be quite strong, probably toppling the Matoran over. However, his block does stall the little Hapaka long enough the Vahki is able to burn it in two with the staff blasts. It shrieks a whimpering death cry, one soon joined by its partner. A few milliseconds off, but with Tar’s leap the other Hapaka was easier to hit without harming the Matoran.

Perhaps for a brief moment, the Matoran may feel safe. Voyo can even start to move his limbs, though they’re still sleepy. But ever vigilante, even if confused, the giant mutant hound jumps off the Feeding Center roof, landing just before the three Matoran. It attempts to swipe at them with one of its large claws.

@1000Purse30 @Eilrach @Cordax @ProfSrlojohn

For Eilrach Only

Kibal makes it into the room that the right hallways led towards and finds it to be quite large. Not a living space, but not a place for rest and operation like the small room he was in before. He didn’t see anyone there, but there was a pool in the center of the room containing a very shiny and silvery liquid. It probably could be used as a mirror, if he so wished to get a better look at himself.

@Eilrach

Gatora stared at him, picked up the staff, and peaked out the door.

1 Like

The immediate threat out of the way, Lync rushes forwards, giving Weldvo a nudge when she reaches him (@Spawner). She pulls out another disc as she goes, catching her returning teleport disc in her off hand.

The vahki backflips, before blasting again with more shots from it’s staves.

Tar jumps out of the Vahki’s path. “I’ll… uh… let you handle this.” He tends to Voyo. “Are you alright?” he asks. “Derk, how are you holding up?”

Derk scrambles in the dust trying to recover from the attack “ah, good, yeah, I am good. But seriously we need to ever find some cover/hide” Derk calls to tar.

For mr @ajtazt only

Summary

Kibal slowly creeps over to the pool of liquid, making sure to listen for the running of the creature that tried to kill him, he gets close enough to the liquid that he can see onto it but not to close so that he doesn’t fall in

2 Likes

When Gatora peeks out the door, it appears that all the fighting is over by the feeding center. However, only a very large hound was left and it didn’t look like it would last for long.

@keiththelegokid @N01InParticular

The Vahki performs an impressive backflip, though it was incredibly unnecessary as it was not in danger of being struck. It is far away enough that Tar wouldn’t be in the Vahki’s path, unless he was avoiding the path of its energy blasts. In either case, Tar manages to avoid the large Hapaka swipe. The same could not be said for Voyo and Derk, who are struck.

The two Matoran are bashed by the large claws and sent into a short roll towards the beast’s side. Derk in particular takes to gashes in his armored body, one on left arm and side, but Voyo only takes bumps and minor scratches. It is enough of a jolt to shake off the rest of Voyo’s paralysis.

The beast gives a piercing roar as it is blasted by the staffs, but does not go down. It starts circling to avoid additional blasts and fires a giant Rhotuka at the Vahki.

@ProfSrlojohn @1000Purse30 @Cordax @Eilrach

For Eilrach Only

When Kibal peers into the pool, what he finds starring back at him was probably startling. His head was elongated and flatter, his eyes were no longer at the front but on the sides with a slanted gaze. The mask was stretched and morphed in unusual ways, but his old cloth piece was gone, the face was no longer damaged. Or at least, not damaged in the way it used to be. Though in its place where a pair of mandibles.

The rest of his body was longer and flatter than the form he initially woke up in. And while he didn’t know of it before, unknown knowledge came to his mind as an answer - Visorak. He looked like a Visorak. He even had the Rhotuka Launcher in his back. But what could it do?

@Eilrach