Four Sequels And Failings: A Lesson In How Less Is Often More

MT…nothing is odd…

THIS IS FRIGGEN FNAF!

I never claimed that.
I claimed that fredbear was still used by fazbear entertainment after fredbear’s family diner closed.

Fredbear’s Family Diner Fredbear is created
(diner closes)
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza (gen1) Fredbear still in use
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza (gen2) Fredbear still in use
Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza (gen3) Fredbear no longer used due to the bite of 87

1 Like

the first one was great then the sequels were ok and the fanbase is horrifying

1 Like

So you’re saying that Freddy Fazbear’s pizza reopened less than a year after a murder occurred on its premises (albeit at a different location possibly).

I guess that’s technically possible (I can’t think of any in game evidence that directly contradicts that), though that sounds even less likely to me.

-MT

wait, what…?

I never said anything about years.

FNaF 2 takes place in 1987
1983 is one of the years that Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza was operational.
FNaF 1 probably took place in the 90s.

That’s all we know in terms of years.

1 Like

The entire debate is about whether the Bite of 87 is the bite depicted in FNAF4.

If FNAF4 is the bite of 87, it would need to take place earlier in 1987, as FNAF 2 takes place in 1987. If Fredbear’s Diner closed before 1987, and FNAF4 is the bite of 87, then there would need to be a Fazbear’s Pizza open early in 1987 (for the bite to take place), and later in the year as well (for the events of FNAF2 to take place).

-MT

They take place at the same time.
Notice how phone guy mentions a birthday that Jeremy must attend in FNaF 2.

1 Like

I guess it’s not as bad as LOST, but movies 2 and especially 3 are hard to understand without multiple viewings, and the basic idea of 4 was pretty simple, but it was complicated by a mess of under-developed subplots that mostly distracted from the central story. (For the record, I do actually like the third one quite a bit in spite of how convoluted it is. The others had their moments [especially 2], but for various reasons I thought they weren’t as good…if you wanna discuss it more, feel free to take it up in the Pirates of the Caribbean topic I’m gonna post in about 5 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Y’know, I do recall watching that movie twice before I understood it, now that I think of it.

1 Like

Multiple problems with that.

Firstly, the building layout in the FNAF4 animations is nowhere close to resembling the building layout of FNAF2.

Secondly, there are pictures of in prominent view placed over the FNAF4 establishment. There are none to be found in FNAF2’s pizzeria.

Third, Fredbear is nowhere to be seen in FNAF2. This would make sense had the Bite of 87 taken place earlier, but as it is, there’s no reason for him to be absent from the show stage and the restaurant as a whole if he hasn’t done anything bad yet.

Lastly, the Bite of FNAF4 is, from what I’ve gathered, the beginning of all the haunted animatronics. The kid is the original one killed. There’s no reason for so many animatronics to be haunted (a good 10) before this event.

-MT

Never said that it took place at the same location, just the same time.

You’ve been reading one of those theories haven’t you?
From what we know, the kid who got bit doesn’t haunt anything.

and 11
11 children before the bite of 87.

1 Like

It would need to take place at the same location. Jeremy Fitzgerald is simply told to “show up for work” without any sort of indication that he needs to go to another location. The birthday party is also indicated to be taking place at the pizza place that FNAF2 takes place at by the phone guy. For the birthday party in FNAF2 and FNAF4 to be the same one, it would need to be at the same restaurant.

No, I honestly haven’t read any theories outside of what’s posted here. It was what I pieced together myself. The fact that the game choose to operate purely by a child’s imagination instead of putting real animatronics to haunt you is telling.

All right, then we still need an explanation as to how 11 animatronics got haunted all of a sudden.

-MT

Likely change of plot by scott. Since this detail is so minor, I think you can let it slide.

First kid gets killed outside FFP #1 (by purple guy) and inhabits the puppet as he wanted to have cake with the other kids (implied)

Five kids are later killed at FFP #1 (by purple guy) and possess Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Golden Freddy due to the puppet stuffing their bodies in the animatronics.

Five more kids are killed at FFP #2 (by purple guy) and possess Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle, and Balloon Boy (reason for posession unknown; revenge maybe?)

Hey @Garnira , wanna take over for me?

1 Like

I’d normally be willing to let it slide if it made sense, but the rest of the theory proposed is so convoluted that this contradiction of the facts is less what tips the scales and more what makes me ultimately dismiss it.

We’d need multiple Freddy’s pizzerias at this stage in time (very unlikely considering how much the owners invested just in this one location with new animatronic suits and all, having to do it for multiple locations would be incredibly expensive), have had 11 murders and an accidental death take place in a Freddy’s restaurant already, and then, on top of all of this, the Phone guy, instead of contacting someone at the other place to find a replacement night ■■■■■ guard, decides to contact the previous owner of Fredbear’s Diner which closed down years ago.

Sorry. I realize FNAF’s plot is convoluted, but that’s tangled even by FNAF standards.

-MT