Free-Comicbook Day

This Saturday, May 2nd, is Free-Comicbook Day! Who all plans on heading to their local comicbook shops and loading-up on tons of loot? Not only that, but Secret Wars begins!

Also, I’m not sure what category this should be under.

3 Likes

I look forward to it, as I can hardly ever justify paying 4 dollars for a comic :P.

2 Likes

Those still exist? I thought they were fantasy places that only existed in the past and Big Bang Theory…

7 Likes

My local Comic shop closed last year due to a lack of interest by the community. No wonder I hate this town. XD

3 Likes

For now they do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, yes they do.
I have one a few blocks away from my local arcade. Yes, those exist too.
They stay in business by ripping off kids who are selling their Pokemon cards.

I’m hoping I’m able to grab that AoT/Avengers crossover comic.
I want it for some reason.
It just reminds me of MAHVEL BAYBEE, and how Japan wants to do stuff with Murcian comics.

1 Like

Yup, I go to them for my local Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments :smile:

1 Like

That explains everything… XD /jk

I’m so jealous!!!

2 Likes

I get my butt whooped a lot by the no lives, but for some reason local high schools would let their students go at it, and have their their anime clubs battle in Smash Bros, Pokemon, and Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments. You can only guess who won against 4 other high schools :smile:

2 Likes

Also, Comicstorian :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I saw that :stuck_out_tongue:

Everyone is getting Marvel, but I want DC… :confused:

2 Likes

Scrub :expressionless:

My username is literally a DC character, can you not tell I’m not a Marvel person?
Don’t take that harshly. You guys are all the skrubs /s

2 Likes

Don’t you know sarcasm when you read it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

O can’t wait. A friend of mine and I are going to two different comic shops and it’s gonna be grrrrrrreeeaaat!

2 Likes

This day is like better than Christmas for me :grin: Becaue the store I go to outs all the comics on sale as well! Also if you by enough stuff you get more of the free comics!!!

1 Like