Free Skull-Spiders for TTV

I’m not sure what category this goes to, but oh well.
Free skull-spiders for the TTV cast. Don’t know how this works, but if @IllustriousVar @Eljay @Venom @TakumaNuva @Viper @Kahi or anyone else from TTV wants these guys, let me know. They need a new owner.

“We need a new owner!”-Blue Skull Spider to the far left.
I’ve included LoSS as well.

4 Likes

Well, if you want the cast to see this immediately, you have to tag them.
@IllustriousVar @Mesonak @Eljay @Kahi @Venom @Viper @TakumaNuva @exxtrooper

2 Likes

why are you giving them away?

@Booster_Gold Thanks for the tip!

@Xevins I’m bored of them and I’m not really interested in spiders unless they’re visorak. “Spiders! A huge legion of spiders!” 12 is too many for me.

I’m getting too old for this stuff in my opinion. Or I guess, too much nostalgia

@Kahi Alright, but I’m not sure how these sale things work. LoSS is also included with the gold skull spider mask.

@Venom LoSS it is. But how do I deliver these guys? Because I’ve never done this kind of stuff except when I gave away my 100 Bionicle collection to kids. But that was in person though.

2 Likes

oh I like having legions of minions.

1 Like

I will volunteer as tribute, if no one else needs them for something.

6 Likes

I appreciate the offer, but I have buckets full of these things, don’t think I need any more XD

6 Likes

I’ll take LoSS if that’s cool.

1 Like

Agh, Mata Nui, I don’t know how to give these away. I feel dumb know. I don’t have eBay or anything like that. Do I just put the toys in a box and label it to deliver to you guys? @Venom @Kahi

1 Like

Basically. There’s a certain way to write down addresses and such though. A quick google search should show you how to do it. Also, be prepared to pay for shipping.

3 Likes

@Venom Darn. This is complicated. I looked up UPS method and others, but I don’t have a printer to print for the address/delivery or a computer as well, only iPad/iPhone. Does this mean this topic will be closed? Should I just hold on to these sets?
Sorry about this. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Looks like you might as well hang on to them, it might be more trouble than it’s worth for you to try figuring it out. Maybe you could make a cool skull spider moc!

7 Likes

Alright then. I made a Skull Scorpio MOC posted in the message boards. That’s…close to a Skull Spider lol just…barely. But it’s labeled as “Scorpion MOC with Claw and Tail function” If you need photos of the MOC, I can post them. They’re at the end of the video. But you’ll probably be bored with the video XD
Also, I can’t link the topic since I’m villager level, I think.
MOD Squad, do your thing.

4 Likes

I am flattered by the offer but I have plenty of these already, and my storage space isnt the best, but thank you, regardless. : )

5 Likes

Actually, you can always use a Skull Spider mask to put on your MOCs as armory. I suggest you do so, as if the wearer has them because he killed many of them.
Also, LoSS has good parts for usage.

It’s funny: I actually want more of these. I’ve been buying extras of the sets for not only parts, but for the Skull Spiders.

2 Likes

If you want them to day their thing, you have to tag them:
@Political_Slime @John_Smith @legomaster1378 @MT_Zehvor @Chronicler @Indigogeek @Waj @Starparu. It feels funny to tag Slime, John and legomaster to close a topic.

4 Likes

Woot, first time I got to do that! :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

You did it! You saved the world! :smile:

8 Likes