French Toast❤️

This is French Toast, the latest of the batgirl trend! Don’t mind her tumors, they are merely a side effect from the sudden transformation in my twisted scientific endeavors. I assure you, she is completely healthy! Truthfully, I was inspired by the brilliant minds on the boards here and decided to build my own batgirl, utilizing the wonders of biology and mad science. Think of this, the first of so many human-animal hybrids? She is beautiful!

Update: Colored in with brush markers.

Music listened to when drawing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PIY23k65A

13 Likes

cool art

1 Like

an accurate depiction of bat girls

6 Likes

Warning
This bat has been mutated due to being around a MMCC member for too long.
This can be contagious.
This is no natural state of the Bats.
Don’t fall for the Bugs lies.

3 Likes

how dare you, she is just as beautiful as all the others >:(

5 Likes

I agree, this is MMCC propaganda, you literally admitted to creating her through “twisted scientific endeavours”.

1 Like

you are all just jealous of my scientific genius! Jealous I say!!

4 Likes

it’s them with rtx on

8 Likes

Ah finally, a good representation of what non-stylized batgirls look like. I’d be willing to bet Chronicler had a live specimen to model for the drawing.

5 Likes

I created her in my laboratory. Ze subject was… Very adamant on desiring to follow the board trends, wanting to be a real life bat girl. I gave her ze request.

3 Likes

Oh goodness, what has this conflict gotten to…

1 Like

Update: Now in Color!

4 Likes

Even better now

1 Like

Jesus Christ, I really do need to go back to being inactive I guess

5 Likes

I see no problem with this, bats are, and should be accepting.

3 Likes

Good to see bats finally exposed for their true forms.

4 Likes

thank you, I assure you she will fit right in with all her sisters on this forum

2 Likes

oh mata nui your pfp

4 Likes

thats the first time I remember him changing it since Ive been on here, this conflict needs to end

4 Likes

couldn’t agree more

4 Likes