1 Like

Propaganda

2 Likes

Somebody kill it

1 Like

Believe me French Toast has the same feelings

French Toast just wants friends :frowning:

2 Likes

Of course it’s not. That’s why we engineered this plague to infect you all.

5 Likes

A MESSAGE TO THE BAT BRIGADE.

FOR YOUR REJECTION OF OUR CALL TO FRIENDSHIP, WE HAVE INSTEAD BEEN CALLED TO ARMS. We shall be taking the nuclear option for this rejection of the kindness of French Toast and Peace, and as such, we shall be launching nuclear weapons at each and every single one of your precious bats. Unless you surrender now, each and every single one of them shall be mutated or fried unless our demands are met.

8 Likes

I never said that I rejected your friendship, I only said that you are yet to provide us with proof of your loyalty.

2 Likes

It is too late for that, you best have bomb shelters, because nuclear strikes are incoming

1 Like

Using nuclear weapons is illegal.

1 Like

That’s quite unfortunate for you. Peace, launch the first nuke.

Truly unfortunate your enemies are mites, considering they have higher chances of surviving nuclear radiation than bats.

1 Like

Unfortunately for Waffles and Crumpets here, they believed they could hide behind mere machinery against my army of mutants, when they did not realize the very drinks they were consuming were filled with the radioactive DNA of French Toast.

Unfortunately for them they shall become new versions of French Toast to supply her army!

I warn the opposing army again: do you desire more of these eldritch abominations, my so called “nuclear strikes”? Stand down, enough with the bats, or more of them shall be turned into horrors beyond comprehension.

4 Likes

Good story telling and horrifying art

Is this the power of a dm who can draw?

5 Likes

It is yes. My players are fond of my maps and monster drawings. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello my baby, hello my honey…

2 Likes

@Monopoly I propose a treaty.

I leave your bats alone, all of them living without horrific mutations, and you stop this horrific war on the boards and the RP and trend dies. French Toast ceases her nuclear warfare, and the boards go back to normal.

Deal?

I’m keeping this PFP though because it’s freaking hilarious.

3 Likes

yes alright then

1 Like

Why don’t you tell the mites to cease their hostilities towards us?

1 Like

The war is over mate