Frostbite, Toa of Nitrogen

Here is my secondary Self-MOC, Frostbite. For this, I’m mostly going to let the pics speak for themselves. More MOCs coming soon.

So, tell me what you think? Until next time, I’m boostingburitto, and I approve this message.

11 Likes

looks alright, but the blue cords are a little offsetting

2 Likes

I wnated to use a silver tube, but I tried it and it clashed with the gold a lot. I may. A white tube at some point.

2 Likes

Pretty cool, but the red accents seem out of place.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when you got 3 witch doctor sets: lots of red ball joints.

2 Likes

Could we get some higher quality pictures? Because based on what I can make out, it seems pretty dang cool

I’ve been working on how to improve the pictures, but for now they may not be amazing because of my camera.

###WHY.

Why do you need two Self-MOCs.

3 Likes

For multiple personalities I guess hue.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Because I wanted to have an antagonist to my main Self-MOC, VoLT-1.

2 Likes

Oh…I only say hue cause that’s the sound I make when I say something dumb “hoo-ay”

Anyway the build is good, just that the colors don’t really fit well together

2 Likes

Thanks! I get that the color scheme isn’t great, mostly because of my limites amount of gold parts. And the gunmetal HF pieces on his legs are just placeholders until I can get them in either gold or white.

So like this @BlueCel

Also Amzing Moc BTW
Could use more White and remove the gun metal from the legs

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: Also, what’s with that video?

1 Like

There is just something here in it’s overall design that throws me off. the body seems to Long. The legs just seem to be to short for some reason. Also why does he have a blue cord connect his arm to his back. I’m sorry but i don’t really like this MOC to much. Also red pins, but that’s more of Lego’s fault for not making enough black pins.
But hey that’s just an opinion, my opinion.

Build: 4 looks to have a good build.
Look: 3 Something about this guy’s look throws me off and I’m not really sure what it is.
Concept: 4 well it’s you self MOC, and you posted it. So I am assuming it does it’s job.

1 Like

Yeah, the blue tube was a placeholder until I could find some that were white lying around(luckily I found them.) And I can easily fix the legs. An update with some new pics should be coming out soon.

1 Like

That was meant for @Bluecel

1 Like

The color scheme looks a little messy n places

Yeah, I’ve never been the best at keeping to one or two colors for a MOC. And I do have a reason for the gunmetal: it’s mainly a placeholder for whenever I can get those in white or gold.

2 Likes