FT-22 Base Android (female torso design experiment)

Alright, I’d like to explain what exactly this is. I was experimenting with more custom torsos and had an idea: to use a Nuva chest plate as part of the frame itself. So, I made this. The structural integrity is actually reliant on the torso piece.

I know this is a super simple MOC outside of the torso (and maybe head), but I wanted to post the design while still showing an actual MOC rather than a “look at this technique” topic.

I’d really like to know what you all think of this design.

Here’s some slightly better pictures

13 Likes

I like it. I wish I could understand torsos enough to make a custom one

1 Like

The torso’s alright, if a little bare. But I guess it’s good

1 Like

That’s why I labeled this as an experiment. I wanted this to be as generic as possible to be used as a base.

1 Like

With new limbs and recolored blue this could work as a gali nuva revamp. I like it.

1 Like

If I get more blue, I may try this.

Huh, that’s actually really cool. The crotch armor looks a little weird, but I’m not sure what could be done about that.

1 Like

I agree. I still haven’t found a fix, but keep in mind this is just a generic base.

This is really nice. I really like the feminine look the Nuva armor has to it, and it looks good used here. I would recommend covering the technic liftarm parts if possible though.

1 Like

Ooo nice.

1 Like