Fudge's TTV Recap Reviews

Hello. This is where I will post all of my reviews on the TTV members. Great sets. I will add more soon. Check em out in stores, and I recommend buying the Target-exclusive Mesonak set. Eljay’s set sucks. Don’t even look at it.

Eljay:

Meso: Haha, got your mask.
Eljay: AAAAAAAHHHHHH

cue recap review theme

Hello everyone, and welcome back to the Recap Reviews. Today, we will be looking at the toa of mangosteen Eljay, set number 1337, approximate amount of parts included in the set, 1, and at time of release, retails at about approximately 3 dollars. So, this is another Toa set similar to the ones from 2001. And, well, what you see is what you get. So, let’s get started with the pros:

Eljay has a single function: If you twist the gear in his back, he wildly flails his arm around. This can also be used as a play feature against the exclusive Mesonak set, to insult his skull-like facial features.

Another pro is his… Oh wait, that’s all with the pros. Now, unfortunately, we have to get to the cons. And this set has ALOT of them.

So, the first con is… his face. If you take off his mask, there’s nothing. Nothing. He’s a soulless creature without a face. Fantastic.

Another con is his articulation. You see, his large ego severely reduces his range of motion, and even the function is restricted! I’m sure the designers could have easily fixed this problem.

The next con is his attitude. In the story, Eljay is a very self-centered person. A jerk. This makes the character severely unlikable. He states that “he’s better in real life” but I doubt that.

The final con is… his ideas. You see, Eljay frequently contributes, but his contributions are usually boring and unwanted. Basically nobody likes him.

Overall, it is a very mediocre set, with little story significance. You’re better off buying the Target-exclusive Mesonak set.

Mesonak:

Mesonak: Yeah, just look at the guy! He’s weird. (points at Kongu)
Eljay: WHAT?! WHAT’S WRONG WITH THE MIRU? YOUR FACE IS A SKULL!

cue the music again

Gathered friends, listen again to the tale of the TTV Recap Review. In the time before ti- ah screw it. Anyway, here I have the special edition, target exclusive Mesonak set! Man, was this set expensive! Worth more than that puny platinum Avohkii for sure. ahem Back to the set. This is the skakdi warlord Nekta- uhm… Mesonak, set number 4PP73GO, approximate amount of parts included in the set, 4,365, and at time of release, costed approximately 17 thousand widgets. Similar to the symbiote of Spiderma- Dear mata nui. Third time I’ve misplaced the scripts. You know what? I don’t give a flying fudge anymore. I’m gonna wing it. Let’s dive straight into the cons.

From what I can tell, this set is boring. Very monotone colors. Wait a second… Oh, sorry, I was looking at the Bohrok-Kal. Wait, where’s Meso?

Crap. It’s gone. There goes Eljay.

starts ATV

NOOOOOOOOOOO ELJJJJJJAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

10 Likes

Lol, Hey how about we have Legomation make a review of this set and have Eljay watch that!

2 Likes

That… that is hilarious.

Make more plz

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Well you see, what had happened was, the Miru is a dumb mask.

2 Likes

YOUR FACE IS A SKULL! YOU DON’T GO TELLIN’ ME WHAT’S A DUMB MASK!!!

(So is this going to be a quote chain now?)

Yup, pretty much.

I can do better then quotes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbXh9_w1FnI&list=UULe3UsXUhti_dNmDU_Qjdbg

Bit late on the draw there, bud. I wrote that in July.

Better late then never my friend.

1 Like