Fun With Skull Spiders

So, with the golden masks nicely arraigned around the base of my monitor and the toa (sorry, masters) littered in various action poses across my desk, I was looking for a place to put the skull spiders. After trying a few things, I happened upon this:

Yes, by some incredible coincidence, the skull spiders can grapple onto the top of my monitor, and they’re actually quite secure. I suppose that pretty much solves my problem.

Has anyone else found particularly weird places to keep these little critters around?

13 Likes

Oh man. This is gonna become a new Elf On The Shelf.

10 Likes

Not until Naming Day becomes official

No, no, no. No fun with skull spiders cause stores have no new Bionicle sets.

Elf on the Shelf is terrifying, I’d be totally okay with replacing that god-awful monstrosity, even if they’re being replaced with facehugging pseudo-arachnids

8 Likes

I figured out how to use them as a claw on a character and as shoulderpads, like the 2008 Titan set Takanuva has done with this head piece.

One is currently on my bedside table and the other is Ek’s shoulder pad.

I ended up putting all my spiders on LoSS and made him totally weird.

22 Likes

I think that’s more fitting for the topic title than anything else shown here yet.

5 Likes

“Mommy!”

“…Get off of me.”

In no way implying any canonicity, just going off the fact that spiders tend to have tons of babies

6 Likes

That’s like… what some real spiders do.

4 Likes

You know thats actually how some momma spiders look like when their babies hatch.
(Big Nope Picture: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--VOenBHvr--/18kxckgvp2oe1jpg.jpg)

4 Likes

Nature is scary, really, really scary.

2 Likes

And Beautiful… but mostly NOPE!

2 Likes

Old topic, but I wondered what a Skull Spider would look like with its legs upside down.

It looks pretty dumb. xD

2 Likes

Stick a Zamor in that and you’ve got yourself a Skull Holder.

7 Likes

looks like a demon spider with horns.

1 Like

what if in a fit of rage you hit your computer @Scorpion_Strike a video game or something

What would I be raging at?

And put an extra leg on the top, and it holds even better.