Furno Blaze Machine (A MoC)

It’s Blazin- no, wait. Wrong theme. Today, I was looking at my toppled-over Jet Machine, and thought that I could do something with it. Here is the result:

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Neat! Not sure about those exposed cups on the arms though…
Edit: You could also get rid of the grey bones, armor up the back and switch out the feet for something a bit smaller. :smiley:

1 Like

They are actually there on purpose. I don’t know why, I just liked the way they looked.

1 Like

For being made mostly out of one HF set and some Bonkle feet, that’s actually pretty good.

1 Like

Furno Blaze Machine- Update, I guess…?

Enjoy!

4 Likes

I love a good chicken leg MOC :smiley:

It’s a really nice little vehicle. I can imagine this being the almost “Beta” version of his Jet Machine. One thing I don’t really like is that there is no protection for the cockpit. Now I may have just proved myself wrong with the “Beta” comment, but even for a first version of a machine, they would’ve had some better protection. Having said that, all the great things about this MOC dwarf that one bad thing.

Nice work!

3 Likes

Wow this is so cool! I absolutely love the moc, I have never seen anything like this. One thing I’d change though is to make the fire pieces the same colours and maybe give furno some protection or something like with a lego glass shield thingy. Like what they did in Exo-Force. But overall this is such an epic moc, never seen anything like it.

Absolutely a great moc and keep on mocing.

1 Like

What do you mean by that?

It might just be the lighting

1 Like